i just downloaded the Nav4All app for free, but was wondering if it was free to use or if it was just a free app to download? if anyone knows, i would really appreciate it.

Also, if there is another Navigation App that is free that you think is better, please let me know what it is and how to get it.. Thanks!
    02-26-09 01:01 AM
    Google Maps(free), hands down...if your looking to spend, i would 100% go with the Garmin Navigation application, which you can get for 80 bucks. Well worth it.
    02-26-09 01:49 AM
    Google Map is free and is very good. But it does not do assisted navigation. If you can afford to pay, you should try VZ Navigator. I have both, but I love the VZ Navigator. I don't want to repeat myself, if you do a search on that, you should find my previous post on this application. It is only $10 a month....roughly the cost of a couple Starbuck coffee. It does the same job as TomTom and Garmin but at discount basement price.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-09 08:04 AM
    Nav4all is free right now but if you read thier site it will not be next year. So I looked around for another one that was free. I found that Amaze is the best one out there that is free. Google maps is good but Amaze is much better its a actual navigator. I have used it a dozen times and it got me to exactly where I was going. Oh by the way I use it on my Storm. My friend uses it on his Bold and it is easier to use on there.

amazegps.com
    02-26-09 11:36 AM
    How about MARINE navigation?
    Google maps are great for land but not for navigating on the water.
    NOAA nautical charts are free online but is there any application for using in BBs?
    The charts can be downloaded on the BB while in range of cell towers before heading offshore.
    Last edited by ronbo2; 02-26-09 at 12:04 PM.
    02-26-09 11:57 AM
    Thanks all for your great responses...
    02-26-09 12:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD