I have installed it on my Storm and it works great except for one thing. No turn by turn sound. Any ideas?

In the settings for Nav4all
    I made sure the language *us female* was downloaded successfully
    I tried *us male* as well

In settings volume is at 60 and the defaults are 5 for each.

Is there a setting on the Storm that I should check?
    12-04-08 08:11 PM
    When you open Nav4all, on the start menu go to settings>sound options and make sure No Sound is not selected.
    12-04-08 08:26 PM
    Does not work for me either.....It worked one time and nothing for a few days. I have reinstalled 3 times but still nothing.
    12-04-08 09:24 PM
    thats unchecked as well. Weird huh. Im not sure what is going on
    12-04-08 09:26 PM
    i cant get it to detect my gps....anyone have any luck with it
    12-04-08 09:54 PM
    I have, make sure in your advanced settings under gps you select Location on in GPS services and save. Then what you do is you make sure your outside or by a window and turn it on. If your in a building it has issues. The first time it connects it takes some time, I think mine took like 5 or 10 minutes. Once it connected the first time, it never had issues connecting. Take it in the car and just set it to search for the gps. Pretty easy fix there.

Now the sound for navigation, thats frustrating and really breaks the usefulness for me.
    12-04-08 10:01 PM
    does the phone come with gps on it? i dont have to pay extra to have it connect to gps do i??
    12-04-08 10:29 PM
    I can confirm that there is a issue with the audio on this application. I was using it and getting no audio so I started to do some messing with it. I noticed that if I hit buttons in the settings once in a while I would get bits of audio like parts of words. So I decided to try it with my blue tooth headset. I paired it up and bingo got perfect audio through the headset. So I guess at this point there is an issue with the program and we will have to wait for this to be fixed in an update.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-08 11:23 PM
    The audio IS there and per Jmack98 is correct. I plugged in my headset and I heard it in there just fine. It just will not play on the outside speaker, which really really hurts the functionality for me. Although I thought it was supposed to say street names?
    12-05-08 10:35 PM
    It was working for me when I was on .65. Both the GPS and audio but now that I updated to .75 just the GPS work and there is no audio on the speaker just my head phones.
    12-10-08 01:48 AM
    does the phone come with gps on it? i dont have to pay extra to have it connect to gps do i??
    Yes, it comes with GPS.
    12-10-08 09:02 AM
    Does anyone have the update and working audio from the internal speaker?

I may try to delete Nav4All later and reinstall to see if that fixes it.
    12-11-08 07:31 PM
    It's like conspiracy or something... None of third party turn by turn seems to work as supposed to..
    Google maps would work if you had somebody riding the shootgun and
    read you directions...
    I'm starting to miss my treo even more...
    04-03-09 05:52 PM
    Nav4All now works perfectly for me. I think it was version .86 that it started back working. I'm running .109 now and it still works. I did nothing to fix it other that install the new FW.
    04-04-09 08:48 AM
    I know if you have GPS'd installed gps'd will stop it from working. works on mine running .113
    04-04-09 10:17 AM
    I know if you have GPS'd installed gps'd will stop it from working. works on mine running .113
    it is a bug in the os, try updating the OS to 109 which is the most stable beta from the batch. it will start working fine, or you can go back to pre .75.
    04-04-09 11:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD