I used to use MyxerTones for my ringtones but now that I have a Storm, can i just upload my own music to the media card and use it for a ringtone?
    01-03-09 05:51 PM
    Yes you can, just put them in their respective folders (music or ringtones).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-03-09 06:13 PM
    Or just email them to yourself.
    01-03-09 07:08 PM
    I have about 600 ringtones that I have made over the past 2 years. 20-30 sec clips. Is there a way to upload them so that people can download them. Ranges from things you would never listen to, to maybe someones favorite song.
    01-03-09 09:28 PM
    I have about 600 ringtones that I have made over the past 2 years. 20-30 sec clips. Is there a way to upload them so that people can download them. Ranges from things you would never listen to, to maybe someones favorite song.
    There is a ringtones section to the CrackBerry site (available at the top of the page), you can submit the ringtones to them for addition.

http://ringtones.crackberry.com/ringtone/submit

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-03-09 09:40 PM
    Oh wow, that could take awhile. I did say about 600. I do have tom off. Thank you
    01-03-09 09:53 PM
    I just made a tone from myxertones, had it sent to my phone, downloaded it, played it on the media player, but now I can't find it to use as a ringtone. Anyone know where it might have gone?
    I checked in Media-music and ringtones and it's not in either.
    01-10-09 10:24 AM
    I just made a tone from myxertones, had it sent to my phone, downloaded it, played it on the media player, but now I can't find it to use as a ringtone. Anyone know where it might have gone?
    I checked in Media-music and ringtones and it's not in either.
    Its probably still in your text message. When you open the message they send you, make sure you save the tone to your media folder. It will play directly from the text message but won't save itself.
    01-17-09 06:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD