This may be explained somewhere else or even so simple that no one else needed to ask but I can't seem to figure out how to enter text in field within the browser. For example, if I go to My Yahoo, I have to enter my username and password in fields on the page. However, I can't figure out how to type in those fields. I've tried everything I can think of. I'm sure I'm just missing something. If anyone knows how to do this, could you please let me know?
    11-25-08 09:24 PM
    I have the same problem with my yahoo page also.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-08 09:39 PM
    This may be explained somewhere else or even so simple that no one else needed to ask but I can't seem to figure out how to enter text in field within the browser. For example, if I go to My Yahoo, I have to enter my username and password in fields on the page. However, I can't figure out how to type in those fields. I've tried everything I can think of. I'm sure I'm just missing something. If anyone knows how to do this, could you please let me know?
    Same exact problem. I've also done the home remedy approaches with no luck. I'll keep searching but I haven't seen this addressed anywhere.
    11-26-08 01:11 PM
    Try going to yahoo.com not my yahoo . . . log in (check remember me) and it takes you to my.yahoo . . . bookmark the page . . I have been in yahoo and on my fantasy football not issue

Also make sure your browser is set to IE or Firefox not BB
    11-26-08 01:16 PM
    Try going to yahoo.com not my yahoo . . . log in (check remember me) and it takes you to my.yahoo . . . bookmark the page . . I have been in yahoo and on my fantasy football not issue

Also make sure your browser is set to IE or Firefox not BB
    Appreciate the attempt, but didn't work. I'm set to IE and went through Yahoo and still I can't get to the point of actually entering anything in the user/password fields.

Baffeled. I would think its a setting, but not sure what...
    11-26-08 01:27 PM
    hmmm . . .I will try again:

1) yahoo.com . . . go to the right and zoom in to "sign in" link (go to the one on the right above the Mail, calendar, etc pictures) NOT the tab in the middle

2) zoom in to the username and password box

3) click in the box and am able to enter credentials

4) click sign in

logged into my homepage--worked great

Here are my settings if this helps:
    under General and under Internet explorer - changed identification to IE - everything else stock
    11-26-08 01:39 PM
    Still wasn't working until I went into options under the browser home and checked the box for "Support JavaScript" (basically started desperation move of changing any settings I could find).

I don't pretend to even know what JavaScript is, so who knows if that change is even what did it. But it works now, I'm signed into My Yahoo as we speak.

Appreciate the help troutseth.
    Other guys with same problem, be curious to see if that helps.
    11-26-08 01:50 PM
    wow good deal . . glad it worked although my JS is turned off. Hey whatever, we both get to where we need to go.
    11-26-08 01:51 PM
    i Google'd Yahoo sign in & it worked for me from there using Opera Mini. Its only the "remember me" box that is a bit of a git to check but possible with a little patience!
    11-26-08 02:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD