did you end up getting it replaced? i had that same problem, my rep told me there was a way to fix it with some kind of screws but not to risk it so he just replaced it, they should be able to do that.
    03-14-09 01:04 AM
    My Verizon rep is FABulously awesome!
    My Verizon rep is the man! I will only go to the store he works at, when hes working. If you live near Rockaway New Jersey, PM me and I will hook you up with the best rep that I have ever met. I feel like every other Verizon employee that I have dealt with is pissed at the world, hates life, and does not know what they are talking about. But some how I still love Verizon and will always continue to use they're service, for everything---even though I dread that ride to the VZW store, well unless I'm going to that one in Rockaway.
    03-14-09 02:33 AM
    wow.... just wow...
    he didn't post in the rants section.
    he called someone a moron
    he didn't use "in" when constructing his thoughts.

What a bunch of dicks you are. As if you never called someone a moron. What are we in church? You bunch of "holier than thou"..... dicks. Yeah, turns out the first adjective was the best one.
    We weren't there. for all we know the ***** was dumb and deserved for someone to call her a moron. He didn't say that to her face. From the sounds of it he remained professional and kept trying to rephrase his question in another manner, to help the dumb ***** understand. More that I would have given her.
    Then he asked a simple question here that you didn't even give the time of day. Too focused on how much better you are than he is.
    Answer - Its hit or miss, just like in the stores. Calling may lead you to someone who knows what is going on and it may lead to another *****. You can call Verizon 5 times asking the same question and get 5 different answers.

Flame on!!
    Thanks for backing me up. You pretty much summed it all up there.
    03-15-09 02:28 PM
    I might take offense at the comment about most of the Verizon Reps being morons, but I'm going to let it go because honestly a lot of the Verizon customers are the same. Word to the wise Storm users: If you have an issue with your storm hardware software or otherwise, call into Customer Care and ask for Blackberry Tech Support. Don't bother going into a store if it has been over 30 days from your purchase date. They likely will not be able to do anything. Also, you are going to want to call from a phone other than your storm so that they can troubleshoot your storm with you. Good luck
    03-15-09 03:05 PM
    Well guys, I don't think that there is any need for name calling. He was just venting......no need to call him a moron.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    yeah right on , no need to name calling for that no carriers reps are perfect , they are all make mistakes. so be careful what to say to reps
    03-15-09 03:38 PM
    most of the the reps i have come in contact with SUCK. they know nothing they are talking about. they tried to tell me i could not take advantage of the buy one get one deal on the BBs cause i was not a new customer which was crap. i have ONE REP i will go see because he has not led me astray yet. GO VZW! they own all those other companies...fo sho.
    03-15-09 04:02 PM
    I know a tad off topic but still related to dumb reps i was at 2 diff verizons earlier in the day (not today couple days ago) was looking at the curve they both said you should hold off and get the new blackberry coming out in may (one just said bold i knew what he meant) went to another verizon and asked hey any news on the new blackberry coming out? and he acted like i wasn't suppose to know about it and continued to act like nothing else was coming out
    they both dont know what they are talking about.....its a rumor there is no hard facts yet, i work for verizon customer service, and to also say that all reps are stupid is not the truth, not all of us are tech savvy. I on the other hand know some things here and there. so unless you see a commerical stating that we are releasing a new bb or any other new phone then dont believe anyone.
    03-15-09 05:02 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD