Is anyone else's MyVerizon app not working on .148 any more? My MyVerizon was working fine until yesterday when .148 was officially released.
    Last edited by gafly; 06-01-09 at 07:33 PM.
    06-01-09 05:22 PM
    I have not used it in awhile but I just tried it and when it loaded the main screen was white but if i used the bb button it had the info listed. Pretty sure that is diff from when I first used it.
    06-01-09 07:29 PM
    Did the program let you exit out of it? When I try to exit MyVerizon it locks up my phone and reloads my balance information.
    06-01-09 07:33 PM
    yea no problem just hit bb button, close and a message appeared saying thank you for using my verizon.
    06-01-09 08:07 PM
    I actually couldn't use MyVerizon until I did the download yesterday. Now it works fine.
    06-01-09 08:50 PM
    I get the nation map and the Verizon Guy and then a message that says, "Sorry, we are unable to connect to Verizon Wireless servers. Please try again after some time."
    06-01-09 09:00 PM
    MyVerizon isn't officially supporting the Storm 4.7 platform yet. If you ever had it working, I would say it was by shear luck. If it still isn't working for you, uninstall and reinstall and all should be well again
    06-02-09 01:10 AM
    MyVerizon isn't officially supporting the Storm 4.7 platform yet. If you ever had it working, I would say it was by shear luck. If it still isn't working for you, uninstall and reinstall and all should be well again
    I've had MyVerizon with the storm since I was on .75 and it DIDNT work. Then, when I started running the leaked OSs, volia!, it worked perfectly. And then yesterday after .148 was officially released my MyVerizon started becoming uncooperative.

I suppose I will go uninstall and reinstall to see if that will indeed fix the problem.
    06-02-09 08:28 AM
    I've had MyVerizon with the storm since I was on .75 and it DIDNT work. Then, when I started running the leaked OSs, volia!, it worked perfectly. And then yesterday after .148 was officially released my MyVerizon started becoming uncooperative.

I suppose I will go uninstall and reinstall to see if that will indeed fix the problem.
    Same here. It did not work on .75 and has worked on all my leaked OS's I have installed, including .148. I did not load official .148 because it is identical to the leak so I'm not sure if it is a Verizon thing.
    06-02-09 08:52 AM
    They said they were working on a My Verizon for the storm I guess.
    06-02-09 09:13 AM
    I had the same problem with my verizon through every upgrade I performed. I actually never got past the vzw guy from the gate, so I deleted it. I will try it again if someone would be so kind to post the dl or ota link.
    06-02-09 10:20 AM
    Maybe it's the infamous vendor.xml file!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-09 11:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD