I am reserving judgement for 24 hours. It seems like my Storm goes Jekyl and Hyde on my *ss after about a days hard use. And it is hard use, basically open everything, then leave it all open to see how far I can get the memory and battery power down. I have had the VZ screen of death, but that was because I had the new Slacker Storm Beta all jacked up. But for now...

I FRICKIN LOVE IT!!!!

Again its funny about the Suretype keyboard was saying last night that I am diggin it on the Storm and then they come out with the full portrait qwerty. I dunno how I feel about it. Its too much like the Iphone's and that was one of the things I didn't like about the Iphone, the itty bitty qwerty. But I am trying it out. The scrolling doesn't seem as polished as I had heard it was, but it is improved. The browser is definatley faster. Not in overall page loading, but once you are in, zooms are almost instantaneous and crystal clear, and I like to reformat the page to column, and it switches to column as fast a abullet. Still no fix for the voicenotes. Very sad
    01-22-09 10:24 AM
    all my VVM were saved into my media-Music folder upon installation of .90. I haven't been running it too long yet, but i've tried to replicate some issues other members are having and i can't seem too. Voice notes seem to work?
    01-22-09 10:28 AM
    Voicenotes still record and save, you just have to explore while in media to access them. Others have mentioned that their photo's thumbnails load up extremely fast, but it still takes awhile for my thumbnails to show up, and then scrolling through them is still slow.
    01-22-09 10:37 AM
    Voicenotes still record and save, you just have to explore while in media to access them. Others have mentioned that their photo's thumbnails load up extremely fast, but it still takes awhile for my thumbnails to show up, and then scrolling through them is still slow.
    I have noticed that when I had pics on mu BB that were taken w/ my 10.3mp camera, they loaded way slower. But after removing some of them the speed has increased???

maybe it is just wishful thinking.
    01-22-09 10:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD