I've noticed after using my first blackberry device (Storm), that the prices for Themes, Applications, Games etc. seems much higher than most other devices I've used. Don't get me wrong I love my Storm and swear by it but should we expect iPhone like prices on apps when they start comming across the official Application Center?
    01-02-09 06:34 AM
    You mean like $1000.00 for an app that puts a red crystal in the corner of your screen, and does nothing else? Boy I can't wait for that to happen.........
    01-02-09 06:36 AM
    Do they really have something like that?

What's the point?
    01-02-09 06:38 AM
    You know what I mean. There are tons of apps for two bucks or less. Just makes buying things and trying things on a whim fun to do.
    01-02-09 06:42 AM
    Talking about what BigSlam said

What pisses me off

Android G1 gets a little Application finder and gets to download every application on there...... FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!!
    01-02-09 06:45 AM

What's the point?
    they really do, and the point was for people with way to much money to get recognized for the fact that they have way to much money. there are several Hollywood psuedo stars who purchased this app.
    01-02-09 06:47 AM
    That pisses me off

So your telling me you can only notice it if you look at the phone or does it come with a glowing aura around the phone? LAWL
    01-02-09 06:49 AM
    That pisses me off

So your telling me you can only notice it if you look at the phone or does it come with a glowing aura around the phone? LAWL
    Only if you see the phone screen. That's why you will notice alot of these fake stars like Paris Hilton will hold their phone screen out when getting pics taken. they want people to notice these things.
    01-02-09 06:52 AM

What's the point?

Cellpassion - Cellphone news, views and reviews: Most expensive iPhone app reminds you of your wealth
    01-02-09 07:36 AM
    01-02-09 07:38 AM
    Wow that's so dumb!

They fail....

I love how all the rich snobs just made that moron a lot of money
    01-02-09 07:40 AM

Wow
    01-02-09 07:43 AM
    I want it for the Storm...the free version of course
    01-02-09 08:38 AM
    I want it for the Storm...the free version of course
    RIM version will be $10,000! simply because the BB is like ten time the phone!
    01-02-09 08:42 AM
    Free version! for BB! just use this for wallpaper!

I AM POOR!
    01-02-09 08:47 AM
    I've noticed after using my first blackberry device (Storm), that the prices for Themes, Applications, Games etc. seems much higher than most other devices I've used. Don't get me wrong I love my Storm and swear by it but should we expect iPhone like prices on apps when they start comming across the official Application Center?
    To get back to the main question, I think the apps will be cheaper and a lot of free ones because these apps will be created by regular people like us, not bplay or anybody like that and they know how we feel about the prices of blackberry apps and games.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-02-09 08:55 AM
    That is the stupidest thing I've ever heart!

I want an I AM POOR one though!
    01-02-09 08:58 AM
    I agree with the OP.

The BB OS needs more FREE software, I resent paying to have my LED indicator lights change. I don't want to pay for pop-up notifications when I receive a message, that should be part of the OS. Why does it cost $2 to have my flash work like a flash light when I press a soft key?

Coming from Windows Mobile the amount of free software and mods available for the Blackberry by comparison is absolutely abysmal.
    01-02-09 09:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD