Alright for the love of god, I install quickpull and go to schedule change the time and I can't click okay what the **** the blue light will just not go over "ok"
    02-10-09 08:13 PM
    disable compatibility mode...
    02-10-09 08:21 PM
    This would be effective, except for the fact that every now and then on a reboot you'll get the VSOD in which you'll have to pull the battery to retry it.
    This is my worry as well. What if at 5am you get a VSOD and your alarm cant go on when it's supposed to?
    02-10-09 08:49 PM
    disable compatibility mode...
    how do i do that
    02-10-09 09:08 PM
    Excellent...I already had QuickPull, so this was easy.

Thank you.
    02-10-09 09:34 PM
    What if your phone is set to turn off at night automatically?
    Will this still run?
    I set up phone in to bedside mode with an alarm set...scheduled a quickpull and watched it. It reset without a hitch...phone returned to bedside mode, with alarm still set.

Now if you set your BB to actually "turn off"...I doubt the turned off BB will do anything. Why not just plug it in, put in bedside mode and go to sleep...it'll be fully charged, and on in the morning...just take it outta bedside mode..and go.
    02-10-09 09:39 PM
    how do i do that
    you go to settings, advanced, applications... highlight quickpull, bb button, click the "disable compatibility mode"
    02-10-09 09:48 PM
    Where do I get quickpull???? Sounds great.....
    Check the post. I have the link posted there

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-09 12:03 AM
    thanks for the help
    Last edited by blacktoothberry; 02-11-09 at 12:31 AM.
    02-11-09 12:19 AM
    Good stuff!
    02-11-09 01:04 AM
    I've been doing this same procedure ever since the scheduler was added to QP. It saves me the hassle of doing it manually everyday. I haven't been doing the memory cleaning since it doesn't really do what most people think it does. It just cleans up some minor security things, which is why it is listed under the security settings.
    02-11-09 01:29 AM
    I did everything as described, seems to be running faster and smoother now. Thanks! What exactly does the Memory Cleaning do? Delete browser cache? Delete Log History?
    02-11-09 01:43 AM
    freebirds tip i'm sure is going to be great but is anyone else having trouble scheduling? i did everything suggested but when i go to the actual screen to schedule memory cleaning it won't let me tab over to ok and save it. is there anyone else having this problem or has figured it out?
    02-11-09 09:21 AM
    Doesn't seem to work with a password lock.

02-11-09 09:35 AM
    freebirds tip i'm sure is going to be great but is anyone else having trouble scheduling? i did everything suggested but when i go to the actual screen to schedule memory cleaning it won't let me tab over to ok and save it. is there anyone else having this problem or has figured it out?
    You Have To "disable compatibility mode"
    02-11-09 09:47 AM
    Regarding the memory cleaning, whenever I locked my phone it preformed the memory cleaning and then rebooted... is this normal??
    02-11-09 09:49 AM
    where is the compatability mode?
    02-11-09 10:19 AM
    your solution worked for me, thank you
    02-11-09 11:35 AM
    Regarding the memory cleaning, whenever I locked my phone it preformed the memory cleaning and then rebooted... is this normal??
    I had the same problem.
    02-11-09 11:36 AM
    Doesn't seem to work with a password lock.

Password seems to be an issue.

I am Seeing the same issue. I can set the schedule but it does not auto restart. I get a dialog saying "The device is required to reset to complete module installation or removal. Device inoperable for voice, data and 911 while rebooting. Notice 1 of 5.

My options are Rebooted Now or Reboot Later
    02-11-09 12:24 PM
    I was. Disable compatibilty mode if you haven't:
    Options
    Security Options
    Application Permissions
    Highlight Quick Pull and hit the Blackberry button

I did this and was able to use it in landscape. Made it a lot easier.
    Thanks!!!!
    02-11-09 12:55 PM
    Thanks for this!
    02-11-09 01:09 PM
    Thanks for the link

02-11-09 01:25 PM
    I had the same problem.
    I have not encountered this problem and I don't know really what could be causing it. Kind of strange...

Also, people.... YOU MUST DISABLE COMPATIBILITY MODE FOR QUICKPULL TO WORK!!!

Options>Advanced Options>Applications>Highlight Quickpull>Press Menu>Select Disable Compatibility Mode

Sorry, I should have stated this in the first post. I will make an edit.
    02-11-09 11:26 PM
    I have not encountered this problem and I don't know really what could be causing it. Kind of strange...

Also, people.... YOU MUST DISABLE COMPATIBILITY MODE FOR QUICKPULL TO WORK!!!

Options>Advanced Options>Applications>Highlight Quickpull>Press Menu>Select Disable Compatibility Mode

Sorry, I should have stated this in the first post. I will make an edit.

It did this right after I downloaded quickpull.....it has not done it since.

Thanks.
    02-13-09 07:59 AM
109 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD