My Storm2 9550 Review:

Link to YouTube:
    Download link : MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

I did mess up unlocking my phone using patternlock hahaha! Don't make fun of me. Lol.
    10-25-09 10:38 PM
    Nicely done lol you were shaking
    10-25-09 10:41 PM
    Haha that's just hilarious. Pretty nice review, I can't wait until I get mine so I can upload it to my review YouTube account skewreview.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-25-09 10:42 PM
    Nicely done lol you were shaking
    Hey it was my first review ever ! HAHAHA
    10-25-09 10:44 PM

My Storm2 9550 Review:

Link to YouTube:
    Download link : MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

I did mess up unlocking my phone using patternlock hahaha! Don't make fun of me. Lol.
    I think we'd all love to see some wifi/browsing "goodness" if that's possible! Can you download an alternative browser and show some speed over wifi? I'm not at all convinced at this point that the Storm is going to deliver a decent browsing experience unless someone shows it happening. Call me a skeptic!
    10-25-09 10:46 PM
    Not too bad. Just remember to always show a typing test.
    10-25-09 10:47 PM
    Nice Review, is the screen as vibrant and colorful and bright as the Tour's
    10-25-09 10:48 PM
    Hey it was my first review ever ! HAHAHA
    Yes, it was a good review, could you put up a vid where it shows the games lol my ummm... son wants to know how the sims 3 looks like lol i do not... but i have to ask... because of my kid... well all the games, maybe some web browsing hehehe you were shaking hehehe, do not worry i would have fainted hehehe 10 min. of me unconcius :S
    10-25-09 10:49 PM
    lol sound like you really like your tour hehe why wouldn't you??? it is a great phone some comparasons would be awsome
    10-25-09 10:51 PM
    lol sound like you really like your tour hehe why wouldn't you??? it is a great phone some comparasons would be awsome
    I actually dont' own it, but i was blown away by its display when i was playing with it at a store and i am trying to decide between the Tour and Storm2
    10-25-09 10:53 PM
    I actually dont' own it, but i was blown away by its display when i was playing with it at a store and i am trying to decide between the Tour and Storm2
    go storm2 , tour is boring lol, nothing to look forward too in OS leaks
    10-25-09 10:57 PM
    I think we'd all love to see some wifi/browsing "goodness" if that's possible! Can you download an alternative browser and show some speed over wifi? I'm not at all convinced at this point that the Storm is going to deliver a decent browsing experience unless someone shows it happening. Call me a skeptic!
    The WiFi in my room is not the best. Lol, sorry.

I would say so, my brightness is at 10 btw.

Not too bad. Just remember to always show a typing test.
    There are other videos on this so I decided not to.

Don't know if I'll make another video, went back to my dorm and my video camera is back at home.
    10-25-09 10:57 PM

Lol i am going to try to get both, i do not wanna leave a qwerty keyboard... never know when you could need it
    10-25-09 11:01 PM
    The WiFi in my room is not the best. Lol, sorry.

I would say so, my brightness is at 10 btw.

There are other videos on this so I decided not to.

Don't know if I'll make another video, went back to my dorm and my video camera is back at home.
    ...What about the games lol my kid is nagging me he says "pleeeaaaaasssseeeeeeee" O.O
    10-25-09 11:02 PM
    You should have shown the qwerty keyboard and how it works
    10-25-09 11:05 PM
    ...What about the games lol my kid is nagging me he says "pleeeaaaaasssseeeeeeee" O.O
    If I can borrow my friend's camera I will.
    10-25-09 11:05 PM
    Very cool Austin.
    Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-09 01:40 AM
    pretty good for the 1st time, imo you shoulda shown the texting functionality...
    10-26-09 02:52 AM
    Damn I got to wait till wednesday to get mine.
    10-26-09 07:40 AM
    Good review!

For future reference, get a notepad and write 10-12 bullets of things to show/demonstrate and say during the review.

1. About Screen Showing OS Version
    2. Accelerometer responsiveness
    3. Wifi
    4. Native Browser
    5. threaded SMS
    6. BBM 5.0
    7. etc

Then keeping your notes off screen, you can go down the list (script) and knock em out one by one.
    10-26-09 07:52 AM
    Damn I got to wait till wednesday to get mine.
    Me too!

But at least they are official

Hopefully we wont be seeing a crappy launch OS.
    10-26-09 07:59 AM
    Good review!

For future reference, get a notepad and write 10-12 bullets of things to show/demonstrate and say during the review.

1. About Screen Showing OS Version
    2. Accelerometer responsiveness
    3. Wifi
    4. Native Browser
    5. threaded SMS
    6. BBM 5.0
    7. etc

Then keeping your notes off screen, you can go down the list (script) and knock em out one by one.
    Thanks for the tips, I will do a better review when I get .320 and maybe my 2nd Storm2 on wednesday.
    10-26-09 12:16 PM
    haha i cant wait to get my wednesday!
    10-26-09 12:31 PM
    nice review!
    10-26-09 12:57 PM
    Nicely done. How does typing on it compare to the original Storm? Do you notice much improvement or is it pretty much the same?
    10-26-09 02:47 PM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD