My blackberry Storm 9530 will not turn on. It was working fine yesterday then while I was in the middle of texting someone my camera started popping up. I'd close it out and it would pop right back up, then about the third time I couldn't close the camera. I pulled the battery and restarted the phone and it worked fine for about 5 minutes. Once again I was in the middle of a text again and up popped the camera. I closed it out about 50 times before I pulled the battery again. This time when I put the battery back in the phone, it wouldn't even turn on. The light comes on red for about 10 seconds, then goes off for 10 seconds. That is all it will do.....I have gotten the timer a few times, but it just stays on the screen ticking and nothing happens. I've left it on that screen for hours also to no avail. I need my phone....PLEASE HELP!!!
    10-01-10 06:46 AM
    Have you tried to recharge the battery since you seen the red light? If the battery seems not to be accepting a charge, I suggest to take it to the store to have them check it. Hope this helps.
    10-01-10 07:11 AM
    The battery was almost full when it started acting up. I had it on the charger all night. I'm pretty sure the battery is fine. It's never acted up before and my phone always lasted all day.
    10-01-10 07:17 AM
    It's a two month old refurbished one....I don't think that's gonna work. Great idea though
    10-01-10 08:22 AM
    It's a two month old refurbished one....I don't think that's gonna work. Great idea though
    I believe you get a 90-day warranty on refurbs.
    10-01-10 08:34 AM
    alright, I'll stop by after work and see what verizon can do. I'm gonna have them test the battery too cuz a lot of people I've been talking to seem to have had problems with their batteries. I've been using the motorola charger we have here and I heard that could mess it up. Anyways, thanks for the advice.
    10-01-10 09:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD