It's called insensitivity and it doesn't belong in this forum.
    And out comes the Thought Police.
    12-19-08 01:17 PM
    This is a family friendly site, and that is not an appropriate comment or subject to discussion.

This thread is closed and those participating are are warned. Please don't do it again.

This thread has ongoing value, I have purged the objectionable content and invite you to carry on posting, in a positive and family friendly manour.
    Last edited by Reed McLay; 12-19-08 at 01:29 PM.
    12-19-08 01:20 PM
    I have a belt clip but when I am driving it stays a little cubby under the parking brake, so when i get out of the car I just toss it in my pocket, its faster than putting it in my belt clip
    12-19-08 01:43 PM
    I had it in my pant's pocket. Reached in to pull it out and the fingernail of my left ring finger slipped between the screen and the bezel of the phone. Jammed in pretty good and hurts like heck.

Yeah, I know - I shouldn't carry it in my pocket and I am a dumbass, ***** and scumbag. No argument there. But I'm just saying, my 9530 stabbed me.
    Is your Storm okay?!?! jkjk hahaha sounds like it hurt.
    12-19-08 02:14 PM
    Yes, the Storm is still 100% and, unless I am mistaken, it seems a little faster than usual. Maybe it feels better now having vented on me. But my finger still hoits. I'm heading to Verizon now to see what I can find to protect myself. Verizon is next door to CVS so I can pick up a first aid kit too.
    12-19-08 02:43 PM
    They have tried to do an iphone killer, at least they have got a human killer!
    12-19-08 03:00 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD