I just wanted to say...Merry early Christmas. This has been fun.
    12-12-08 03:47 PM
    Somebody just bid on it, username b***j. Feedback (0)
    Anyone wanna fess up?
    Just so you know...only the seller can see the actual names of the bidders. What you see is a generic name. So anyone who bids...you'll see asteriks. Yes, its not even the real user id. Its different from the actual bidders user id.

So even though you see it as b***j..the real user id can be jobber. The feedback score however will show the actual score. So if they have 10, it will show 10. If they have 1091, it will show 1091...just not the user id.

It use to and would be good now so others can see who bidded on it and can inform the buyers of the sellers tactics but we cant do that since we dont know whos bidding. Sucks.
    12-12-08 03:51 PM
    I am sorry .... what grade are you in again? And please tell me why this elementary student's account hasn't been deleted yet?? I mean seriously ... name calling??? PPPFFFFFTTTTTT! (ROLLS EYES)
    12-12-08 03:56 PM
    Just to kill this because I hate scammers, and moreso hate ****ty scammers who can't even make a decent attempt:

Some big problems for me is that dust is under the screen and no matter how many replacement storms i get it will always happen.
    You said that because the same thing happened on your new (replacement) phone. Can't even bull**** right.
    12-12-08 03:59 PM
    I think enough's been said here. I'll leave the thread up, though, so anybody that wants to see the story behind the phone, or check out the poster, can see what is going on. Buyer beware always applies, not just this time.
    12-12-08 04:04 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD