i am using an unlocked storm with a data plan from AT&T it will stay on EDGE for like 5 minutes then go to edge for 5 minutes it just goes back and forth what do i do?
    06-03-09 07:51 AM
    Do you have the ATT service books, etc., and gone through all of the setup for the Storm on ATT? If so, then do this also:

Go to Manage Connections > Mobile Network Options > Network Mode > change 3G & 2G to be 2G only and exit.

Then go to Manage Connections > Mobile Network > and UNcheck your service, wait for it to show OFF in the signal indicator area at the top of your screen, then return and CHECK your Mobile Network to be back enabled.

You should be ok from there once it reaches EDGE again.
    06-03-09 08:22 AM
    can you link me to set up ATT with the storm? also i noticed whenever i open a 3rd party app like (Pandora or Slacker radio), it changes to edge and im not able to listen
    06-03-09 08:39 AM
    If you updated your OS to .148 you might find that swapping the radio to the .90 code beneficial.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-09 08:53 AM
    wayfr, how can i do that i am new to this kinda stuff can you link me to where i can do that? it would mean alot to me.
    06-03-09 09:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD