I installed Lyricidal's .692 (.591 Based) hybrid about a week ago...it was running perfectly until today my phone automatically shut off. The LED light keeps flashing red. I did battery pulls and everything but it still doesnt turn on and the LED lights just keeps flashing red. It turned on a few times but just shuts down after.

any idea what happened to my phone or how i can fix it?
    Last edited by MrEgypt; 05-20-10 at 10:10 PM.
    05-20-10 10:07 PM
    Make sure your battery is fully charged and see if that makes a difference. Otherwise it sounds like it is bricked and you will need to wipe and reload the OS. I hope you have a backup
    05-20-10 10:46 PM
    Battery didnt make a difference and everytime i try wiping and reloading the OS. the blackberry shuts off
    05-20-10 11:23 PM
    I'm wondering if you have a hardware issue with it. Have you tried using the steps in the BlackBerry 101 lecture series? Check out the one about fixing a nuked BB. If that doesn't work, I'm unfortunately leaning to a hardware issue.

If that's the case, is the phone still under warranty by any chance (either manufacturer's or extended)? If so, go in to your local Verizon for help.
    05-20-10 11:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD