Ordered about noon PST on the 22nd. I should have it tomorrow.
    12-01-08 04:00 PM
    I ordered on the afternoon of the 24th, and called today, no tracking number, nothing. All they could tell me is that is should ship on the 5th......she didn't really convince me
    12-01-08 04:03 PM
    Ordered on the 21st at 9:45am EST online. Credit card charged on the 24th, as well as an "order shipment" email, but to be received in 10-15 business days.

Still no tracking number, no Storm. I finally have a CSR that is checking my account twice a day and will text me if I get a tracking number.
    12-01-08 04:06 PM
    yeah, all I have received is "your order is being processed" e-mail, and of course they took my money very quickly, but nothing beyond that......
    12-01-08 04:09 PM
    Woo-hoo! I just received an e-mail stating that my Storm shipped today! I went to the FedEx page and see that it was shipped overnight and is expected to arrive before 3pm tomorrow. I am looking forward to it.

I ordered the afternoon of Sunday, November 23rd, on-line.
    12-01-08 04:20 PM
    WOW....maybe there is some hope that maybe mine will ship earlier than what they said!!
    12-01-08 04:24 PM
    It seems that finally my Storm ordering dilemma is finally resolved. Here's my info:

Ordered: 11/21 8pm CST Online
    Processed: 11/24 (CC company put hold on charge until I verified, which likely caused it to take so long to process)
    Shipped: 12/1 from Memphis (expected in New Orleans by 3pm 12/2)

I called CS this past Friday and the girl told me confidently that my order would ship on 12/8 and would arrive on 12/9. I'm still kicking myself right now because I had one pre-ordered at Best Buy, but the manager wouldn't match Verizon's retail price, so I left and went to Verizon (obviously sold out by then). With the chaos at Verizon (network completely down), I started to get second thoughts and didn't come around until Friday night. So now after having one in hand Friday morning, I should hopefully have it tomorrow.

Best of Luck to everyone still waiting.
    12-01-08 04:33 PM
    Ordered mine Monday morning the 24th..
    Called yesterday and they gave me a tracking#.
    Checked FedEx: Picked up in Memphis on the 30th and will deliver on the 2nd.
    Got them to overnight because I have so many lines through my business.
    YES!!!
    12-01-08 04:35 PM
    Well mine is waiting at the airport in slc ,utah because it is committed to 2 day service so i wont get it til tomorrow bummer, even big bummer i went to the local walmart and there is 5 storms sitting there and 1 dollar less than the advertised price......so i went and picked up the demo model it feels pretty nice...anyway tomorrow it is.
    12-01-08 04:39 PM
    i ordered mine on the 26th at about 6pm, from a VZ store. The rep I worked with said he ordered one for a woman on that mon and she had it by wed 2 days later, so I was hoping to have it by today or tomorrow due to the holiday, however..... Called today and still no tracking num. Just processed.

They didnt hesitate to take my money... The order processed on my credit card friday morning (since Thur was the holiday) but still no device

Oh well, we will have to wait and see
    12-01-08 04:59 PM
    Yeah word! My replacement storm is coming tomorrow. I hope it gets here early as I am getting on a plane for a business trip late afternoon. Otherwise, I will have to wait until Sunday!
    12-01-08 05:11 PM
    I am going to try calling CS again tonight just to see if the story has changed since this morning......
    12-01-08 06:36 PM
    Ordered mine Monday morning the 24th..
    Called yesterday and they gave me a tracking#.
    Checked FedEx: Picked up in Memphis on the 30th and will deliver on the 2nd.
    Got them to overnight because I have so many lines through my business.
    YES!!!
    i ordered the 23rd WTF!!! I need my phone dangit
    12-01-08 06:58 PM
    i ordered the 23rd WTF!!! I need my phone dangit
    i ordered my phone the 22nd!!!
    12-01-08 07:01 PM
    i ordered the RD WTF!!! I need my phone dangit
    it doesn't make any sense???
    I'm not complaining mind you but i don't get it.
    I've been with Verizon for many years and am happy with them and especially their CS. but I just don't get the discrepency...
    Good luck to you.
    12-01-08 08:40 PM
    there are plenty of us who ordered on the 21st (mine was in the morning) who still don't have phones. They clearly aren't doing this in order.
    12-01-08 08:52 PM
    I ordered mine on 11/21 @ 8:16pm and just got a tracking number this morning.. I should have it tomorrow.. Im hoping they deliver it early so i can get it on my lunch break.. and have the rest of the day ( tuesdays are always slow at the bank) to play with it
    12-01-08 08:56 PM
    so i ordered my storm on the 27th from telesales i havent recieved anything at all.th guy said hed put my order in and it would be charged to my acct i havent seen a tracking # or anything. did anybody else order there blackberry from the 1-800-256-4646 number APAC?IVE Called a few times everytime i get a new story. i wonder what they are telling the agents to say??? cause they dont know whats going on? they r really pushing my buttons rite now.one lady told me that it would get billed the next cycle.then one guy named mark called me back i asked for confermation for the storm and he said he didnt know what i was talking about. wow was he serious. if u guys have any good info let me know asap thanks!!!!
    12-04-08 01:23 AM
118 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD