I was charging my storm, and it got pretty hot, I thought it was normal, every phone does this, but after I remove the charger and use it for a while, it got really hot on the back side, specially the bottom part, is that normal, or is there something wrong with my storm??

And the battery also drop pretty quick, I use it for around 4 hours just for some web browsing, downloading applications, emails and blackberry messenger, and the battery drop to about 50%, is that storm's normal battery life?
    Last edited by obus10; 05-06-09 at 10:25 AM.
    05-06-09 10:18 AM
    Your battery will decrease fast if you are surfing the Internet, especially if you forget to shut it down when you are done. As far as getting HOT really HOT, this has not happened to me with my storm in th four months that I have owned it. If you are still running .75, call Verizon and tell them and or bring it into the store.
    05-06-09 12:14 PM
    this is not normal. my phone has never done this. and i use it all day for everything it can do i also have like 8 apps nd 5 themes on the phone and im constantly texting .. i have not charged my battery since yesturday morning and im a little below 50% with alot of usage . i deffinatly get this checked out .
    05-06-09 12:18 PM
    you would think that these old posts would be shut down by now
    05-06-13 04:21 PM
    I never had a heat problem with my storm!

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 04:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD