01-23-09 03:46 PM
54 123
tools
    Refurbs for the most part, will be better than most of the new models for now. They already know most of the flaws, which usually get attended to on the refurbs. So as long as you are not very picky about owning a technically "used" phone, you should be just as happy with a refurb as you would a new one.
    01-23-09 03:45 AM
    Relax I didnt spank her but man I was upset!!! Then I realized I am the one who is at fault leaving it in a place it shouldnt have been (in her doll house kitchen) while we were playing...
    Man if this happened 25 years ago, that child would have gotten a spanking, period. But that is when toys and cribs were painted in lead based paint, we did not have video games, we respected our parents, and we knew our boundaries. Now look at the $#!^ kids get away with.

To stay on topic, what the **** are you doing w/ diet dew, that crap is HORRIBLE.
    01-23-09 03:01 PM
    jbates= I hope mommy was wearing clothes in the pic he opened. LOL

seriously I would also go ahead with insurance claim as well its bound to quit probably sooner than later.
    01-23-09 03:11 PM
    I have read that if you get your phone wet with soda or juice, you should rinse it with DEIONIZED water, then let sit with uncooked rice (or similar desiccant) for a few days.

Never tried it, though.
    01-23-09 03:46 PM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD