so i currently have a curve, and my storm is set to arrive today. i was just wondering what order do you folks recommend to do things. the tasks i need to complete are as follows:

1. activiate storm ( i think i can do this online as i did it with my curve)
    2. switch info from curve to storm
    3. upgrade to 4.7.0.76

if there are other tasks that you folks can think of let me know, and what order do you think i should perform them?
    12-09-08 11:35 AM
    Keep your curve and send the storm back? That's my plan...
    12-09-08 11:36 AM
    Not start a New thread about it You know better..........
    Make sure that you switch over your e-mail boxes from one device to the other. You should be able to go the BlackBerry site from your Curve (not the Storm) and change your PIN info.
    Make sure that you switch over your e-mail boxes from one device to the other. You should be able to go the BlackBerry site from your Curve (not the Storm) and change your PIN info.
    so this is done through the BIS site?
    12-09-08 11:39 AM
    Yes do it through the BIS site. Here
    12-09-08 11:54 AM
    Yeah, the website where you can modify your signatures and things of that nature to your e-mail...but you have to do it from your Curve because if you do it from the Storm then it's gonna make you create another BlackBerry e-mail address for yourself.
    12-09-08 11:55 AM
    Make sure to put some sort of protection on that thing also (I personally recomend PhantomSkinz, but whatever floats your boat )!
    12-09-08 11:56 AM
    Make sure to put some sort of protection on that thing also (I personally recomend PhantomSkinz, but whatever floats your boat )!
    Especially if you're accident prone
    12-09-08 12:00 PM
    is the phantomskinz similar to invisible shield?
    12-09-08 12:20 PM
    And be ready to type slow. Slower than you've ever typred before.
    12-09-08 12:21 PM
    If you are on Verizon then you can go to BlackBerry Internet Service and manually update your account with your devices new PIN number.
    12-09-08 12:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD