05-16-09 05:41 AM
69 123
tools
    And bluetooth sounds nice.. but I have 3 of them that still function(2 Motorola and 1 plantronics) and i know I need to actually use one of them... but man they get on my nerves! and i'll have to learn to b/c its an arrestable offense on an army base... i think i'll employ speaker phone! I really hate bluetooth..but the plantronics work the best... but that apple one sure looks cool!!
    And If you do end up in California it is illegal off post as well. Funny thing there was that it took so long for the law to get through their system that by the time it was ready to go into effect they realized it had started before they had considered texting while driving. It would have taken so long to start over with a law including texts that they just lived with what they had. So, it is legal to text while driving but not to talk without a hands free device!!! California, go figure.
    04-28-09 07:46 PM
    Something's a cookin' lol
    04-28-09 10:48 PM
    Maybe it was a burn.... but I think most people think of burn as a much more serious thing.... here is the definition of the types of burns.

* First-degree burns are usually limited to redness (erythema), a white plaque and minor pain at the site of injury. These burns involve only the epidermis. Most sunburns can be included as first degree burns.

* Second-degree burns manifest as erythema with superficial blistering of the skin, and can involve more or less pain depending on the level of nerve involvement. Second-degree burns involve the superficial (papillary) dermis and may also involve the deep (reticular) dermis layer.

Major second degree burn caused by contact with boiling water.

* Third-degree burns occur when the epidermis is lost with damage to the subcutaneous tissue. Burn victims will exhibit charring and extreme damage of the epidermis, and sometimes hard eschar will be present. Third-degree burns result in scarring and victims will also exhibit the loss of hair shafts and keratin. These burns may require grafting.
    * Fourth-degree burns damage muscle, tendon, and ligament tissue, thus result in charring and catastrophic damage of the hypodermis. In some instances the hypodermis tissue may be partially or completely burned away as well as this may result in a condition called compartment syndrome, which threatens both the life and the limb of the patient. Grafting is required if the burn does not prove to be fatal.
    Thank you for the biology lesson, i was unaware we needed to be medically accurate on crackberry.com... but i'll keep it in mind... have you ever touched something hot, and it hurt for a while... and was red, but it didn't scar you.... i think thats a burn.. and while your at it... you can't medically "break" ur heat... i'm sure in some way it can be over worked or strained, and i'm sure if you're stabbed it can be torn, but for future reference lets take that from your vocabulary shall we? thanks! cause i'd hate for you to ever use a term in which others might deem as silly!
    04-29-09 08:51 AM
    I don't believe the OP, a scam artist.
    Since i now know what an OP is.. thanks to the kind googler(doidaporti)... um... scam for what? what did i scam.... oh wait.. i know... i scammed you out of the 2 seconds it took for you to type that i was a scam artist, and the 20 minutes it took for you to think of something cool to say... but here you are... you fell for it!! Now don't you feel silly!!
    04-29-09 08:56 AM
    And yes! We will open a tanning shop with them! And have a waffle house/hair salon on the side.. and I will get Billy Mays to be my spokesman b/c i believe every word that man says! And to those who think I'm a scam artist... I will get Billy Mays to tell my story for now on... so "kansasman" and "b33m33" come up with a business model, hit me up and will get this thing a-crackin! Heck yes!!

Oh, and even though I said i'm old, i'm only 23.. so we have plenty of time to see this thing through
    04-29-09 09:02 AM
    seriously sue them, if you are in california (or new york) and need a lawyer, i have a couple in my family, send me a pm.

free blackberry's for life!!!!
    or other things that you can buy with lots of money.
    Good, clog up our judicial system with yet another frivolous lawsuit that in the end will a) drive up prices of mobile devices b) waste my tax money on silly court proceedings and finally c) make you look like the biggest *sshole in the process for bringing a pointless lawsuit to court.

BTW, if it isn't evident. I despise lawyers that try to capitolize on this CRAP!
    04-29-09 10:04 AM
    Good, clog up our judicial system with yet another frivolous lawsuit that in the end will a) drive up prices of mobile devices b) waste my tax money on silly court proceedings and finally c) make you look like the biggest *sshole in the process for bringing a pointless lawsuit to court.

BTW, if it isn't evident. I despise lawyers that try to capitolize on this CRAP!

READ THE FREAKIN THREAD NO ONE WAS REALLY GOING TO SUE UNLESS IT WOULD BE A USEFUL TOOL IN SIGNING ON BILLY MAYS TO UPSELL OUR NEW BUSINESS IDEA! GEEZ YOU PEOPLE...
    04-30-09 08:23 PM
    I UPDATED THE OP (ORIGINAL POST) hehe
    04-30-09 08:30 PM
    lol hilarious thread. Some people are waaay to serious.
    04-30-09 08:32 PM
    But ya gotta love em! hehe
    04-30-09 08:35 PM
    READ THE FREAKIN THREAD NO ONE WAS REALLY GOING TO SUE UNLESS IT WOULD BE A USEFUL TOOL IN SIGNING ON BILLY MAYS TO UPSELL OUR NEW BUSINESS IDEA! GEEZ YOU PEOPLE...
    I know people in this thread are most likely just-kidding but I also understand why Bison's so upset about this kind of idea/thought/behavior. There's actually people out there that crazy enough and ignorant enough to go through with taking companies to court just to screw "the system" to make some extra cash on the side while letting the rest of us good Samaritans to pay for it (even if it's just a little)...selfishness, people these days
    05-01-09 12:34 PM
    If ur going to be on the phone for long ofcourse its going to get hot... Grow up and stop ********

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-09 12:44 PM
    I know people in this thread are most likely just-kidding but I also understand why Bison's so upset about this kind of idea/thought/behavior. There's actually people out there that crazy enough and ignorant enough to go through with taking companies to court just to screw "the system" to make some extra cash on the side while letting the rest of us good Samaritans to pay for it (even if it's just a little)...selfishness, people these days
    thank you... atleast somebody gets it. IMO this is a major problem in the US today. We went from a strong nation leading the way to a bunch of crybabies who think that everything is a handout. but i digress... i'll step off my soapbox now.
    05-01-09 01:59 PM
    If ur going to be on the phone for long ofcourse its going to get hot... Grow up and stop ********

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Is that so? b/c i was on mine for an hour yesterday, and it wasn't even warm since i got my new battery, don't tell me it "normal" if they battery change did help it!
    05-02-09 02:36 PM
    Bison, Stormfield, if that is the case you do understand that SOME people do it, but WE were just kidding then go bug those who DO it, but NOT the ones just kidding, b/c we are making the SAME point.. ITS RIDICULOUS TO DO IT!!! Get over yourself, and quit being to coward to speak out to those that offended you, since obviously you're only targeting this thread b/c its easy for you, go out and get in the face of those who do it, and even tho the media portrayed that mcdonald's lady as a scam artist; i heard it wasn't actually the whole story and it WAS justified, now i look at the same way you do, the way the media feeds us, that it was stupid, as which my case would have been, but i doubt the mcdonalds case would have gotten anywhere if there wasn't more than what we were told by the media.
    Last edited by carcora; 05-10-09 at 10:02 AM. Reason: censorship of words that portay non intelligence
    05-02-09 02:43 PM
    I think I may need a new batt cause mine gets a tad too hot for comfort.
    05-04-09 01:29 AM
    LOL, flamethrower app comment funny!
    05-04-09 02:12 PM
    Those first few phone calls that lasted an hour or more must've been beginners luck cause my new battery still gets too hot for comfort as well, but no more face time with my storm! i promise!!
    05-16-09 02:52 AM
    You didn't happen to download that new Flamethrower app did you?? I set my cat on fire by accident. Wasted a full beer putting him out.
    yea he got that new Flamethrower app....
    05-16-09 05:41 AM
69 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD