When i turn off, before i go to sleep, It charges & led flashes on & off, and when it's fully charged, it has steady green. But sometimes, when i get up in the morning, it is still flashing. Some days it will do that. How do i correct this? Does anybody have the same problem?
    05-17-09 01:37 PM
    I've never seen my Storm do this. Just the solid green light. When the light is blinking and you turn the phone on, is it fully charged or is it still charging?
    05-17-09 01:40 PM
    When lite is blinking, and i turn my phone on, It is fully charged with full battery bars. Also sometimes i try the voice activation with my bluetooth & sometimes it freezes up & i have to take off battery & put back, Then it works ok.
    05-17-09 06:59 PM
    Hard to say since I never turn mine off. The closest it ever gets to being off is a scheduled quick pull at 5AM everyday. Sorry for the useless post.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-09 07:14 PM
    Make sure phone is not charging on heavily loaded circuit. A few times i charged device while using heater on same outlet. Green light blinked until i unplugged 9+ hours ltr.
    05-17-09 07:58 PM
    I had this problem when I first got my storm but I installed leaked operating system and fixed all of those problems.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-09 08:53 PM
    Addendum:

When storm acts strange do BATTERY PULL (w/device on)!!!
    05-18-09 09:59 AM
    Is it going into bedside mode when flashes red??? If so then set it up so that it never enters bedside mode....
    05-18-09 10:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD