I love this dam thing! Just needed to vent that. My lady is so mad at me cause I can't leave it alone for more than a few minutes...lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-09 08:53 PM
    Super, thanks for sharing.
    Send the g/f over...
    I'll give her the proper attention she deserves...
    03-28-09 08:54 PM
    Aw man that was a low blow. What kind of fellow crackberryer comment was that. I hope the worste for your device. May it fall in a toilet and die.

03-28-09 09:10 PM
    Aw man that was a low blow. What kind of fellow crackberryer comment was that. I hope the worste for your device. May it fall in a toilet and die.

LOL.....
    03-28-09 09:12 PM
    Both low blows! Good luck with your storm not crashing soon. Get the .114 update with Hybrid.
    03-28-09 09:20 PM
    You're behind bud. If you were smart you'd throw 113 on there and don't worry about any hybriding. I've been running it for a while, connection at vzw tech support Houston hooked it up. They aren't sure if they will release 113 or wait till 3rd quarter and release .124 .

03-28-09 09:30 PM
    Well I guess I was under the impression that the .114 was the latest and best so far. I am on my 3rd storm and once I put it on there it has been running flawlessly. What is on the 113 that makes it better than the 114?
    03-28-09 09:38 PM
    Well simply the fact that everything works. No need to ad any cod files or anything. 114 was released a while back. Not sure why the build number is higher. But hey if that works for you I'd leave it alone. If you run into probs I'd recommend trying 113

03-28-09 09:42 PM

Your the one posting up that your ignoring her !!!
    Last edited by xxfire; 03-28-09 at 09:51 PM.
    03-28-09 09:47 PM
    Actually I did not state that. I am a very good muti tasker.

03-28-09 09:51 PM

LOL ok that was low
    03-28-09 09:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD