Sorry if this has been posted before. I did a little searching but didnt really find anything. A few weeks ago I cracked my screen and had it replaced. After it was replaced the screen wont click. It highlights when I place my finger over a icon but it wont click. Scond screen same problem any ideas please help.
    04-20-10 06:46 PM
    Sorry if this has been posted before. I did a little searching but didnt really find anything. A few weeks ago I cracked my screen and had it replaced. After it was replaced the screen wont click. It highlights when I place my finger over a icon but it wont click. Scond screen same problem any ideas please help.
    Did u try to loosen the support screws on the back...well not loosen but adjust em

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-10 03:11 PM
    Get another device...
    04-21-10 03:12 PM
    Never had an S2 apart, but on the S1 if you attached the headphone port side of the back before the charging port side you would get the same result. You had to attach the charging port side first and then snap in the headphone side. Never did figure out why that was, but I tested it several times on two different phones with the same results. Might be a similar issue with the S2.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-10 06:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD