I know I've seen a post about this before, but damned if I can find it.

My screen rattles around in the case. Quite a bit actually. Is this normal for the Storm. I went to the local Verizon store, and they only have a demo left, which isn't a real phone at all ( it weighs a ton comared to the real thing)
    I can move it around with my thumb while I'm swiping, and I'm not pressing very hard, and it also rattles around int the case with some minor shaking. Not that I run around shaking the **** out of this thing, but the screen shifts around.
    01-30-09 06:59 AM
    Yeah thats normal for every Storm
    01-30-09 07:06 AM
    Yeah thats normal for every Storm
    Same with mine. Works great so not going to worry about it, just a Storm thing I think.
    01-30-09 07:12 AM
    Its suppused to have that wiggle room to ensure full functionality of the click. If your phone is still clicking you're fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-09 07:14 AM
    Thanks, guys. been thinking about using it when I go for a run, and I wsn't sure if the constant jiggling around would dmage it. I'd use it on the treadmill and just set it in my bag but I can't find a set of headphones that will stand up to the sweat factor.
    01-30-09 07:28 AM
    Mine does it. I got the grafix expressions (?) stick-on things to protect the chrome trim and it helped. If you don't know what I'm talking about let me know and I'll dig them up for you.
    01-30-09 08:14 AM
    Thanks, guys. been thinking about using it when I go for a run, and I wsn't sure if the constant jiggling around would dmage it. I'd use it on the treadmill and just set it in my bag but I can't find a set of headphones that will stand up to the sweat factor.
    Use Bluetooth headphones if you are worried.
    01-30-09 08:34 AM
    Mine does it. I got the grafix expressions (?) stick-on things to protect the chrome trim and it helped. If you don't know what I'm talking about let me know and I'll dig them up for you.
    I am interested to know what you are talking about...........
    01-30-09 08:36 AM
    Its normal but not all do that
    01-30-09 08:38 AM
    Some are worse than others.

I had one that was entirely unexceptable. The others have all been different but good.

If it bothers you, return it. There are plenty out there that wobble very little and do not "rattle" at all.
    01-30-09 08:40 AM
    Not sure if all of them do it, but mine skips like a cd player does when I tried running with it. When I had it set on the treadmill it was fine, but I knocked it off twice so I tried to carry it... didn't work out.

Not sure if this is normal or not.
    01-30-09 08:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD