05-30-09 06:46 PM
60 123
tools
    Same ol stuff....
    05-26-09 03:39 AM
    Downloaded and Installed, now I just need the phone.

I can't wait to unlock the sucker.
    05-26-09 04:00 AM
    Phone...Phone....we dont need no stinking PHONE...we have leaked updates...And we LIKE it!!
    05-26-09 04:07 AM
    its 3 within either 30 or 90 days (i forget which), not a year...

i just have a really hard time taking this post serious with all the typos and lack of punctuation. not stating that what you're discussing is or isn't true, but at least type it out, and run it through MS word for a quick grammar and spelling check at least. your credibility will sky rocket with that small attention to deatil, trust me.

Yea. Sorry about all the typos like i said long day and even longer night
    05-26-09 09:49 PM
    Originally Posted by patches152

With all due repect its a year with advanced devices, as long as there is no sign of abuse.
    05-26-09 09:52 PM
    I would say yes for .148 except for the people on the forums still with memory leaks and radio problems. I being one of the them. I run very few apps and even less than on .141 and I am having more memory problems than ever before.

The radio is much better, but now it is not both Voice and Data being lost it is only Data.

.148 is much better than .75 and anything we have played with overall other than some hybrids.

I want to say if VZW has gone this long what is to say they won't go a little longer to another build after .148?

I wish RIM would just convert the onboard memory like virtual memory. Why not, you do have an 8GB card installed, might as well up that App memory to 1GB and let us have fun.
    Last edited by VoodooKaboom; 05-26-09 at 10:01 PM.
    05-26-09 09:58 PM
    Originally Posted by patches152

With all due repect its a year with advanced devices, as long as there is no sign of abuse.
    are you referring to the multi-fru policy or whatever they call it these days?
    05-27-09 01:34 AM
    I would say yes for .148 except for the people on the forums still with memory leaks and radio problems. I being one of the them. I run very few apps and even less than on .141 and I am having more memory problems than ever before.

The radio is much better, but now it is not both Voice and Data being lost it is only Data.

.148 is much better than .75 and anything we have played with overall other than some hybrids.

I want to say if VZW has gone this long what is to say they won't go a little longer to another build after .148?

I wish RIM would just convert the onboard memory like virtual memory. Why not, you do have an 8GB card installed, might as well up that App memory to 1GB and let us have fun.
    about your memory issues, i suggest that you do a full wipe, and don't restore with the file on your PC. i believe that some of the databases created for settings/options might be corrupt, and causing the leaks. instead, just sync contacts/calendar, and manually change all the settings and options, and give it 48 hours to see if the issue persists. and about the allocating more app memory, one of the topics that discussed how to do it basically stated that the app devs need to be more efficent with their resource management and the issue is solved.
    05-27-09 01:36 AM
    Looking forward to the official OS release.
    05-30-09 06:37 PM
    @patches and banderson...

It's 90 days regardless. 3 exchanges and you can get a new device as part of an exchange matrix. It also resets your upgrade date, so keep that in mind.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-30-09 06:46 PM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD