I've asked this in other threads, no answer so here is a brand new thread

Noise Cancellation, say its the same used in one bluetooth headsets. From what I know there are two microphones, one to pick up your voice and another microphone located elsewhere to pick up background noise well its supposed to help isolate your voice from the back ground noise.

I currently have a jawbone 2 headset and I LOVE this feature I'm wondering how well dose this work on the phone? I would assume since they are able to locate the microphone alot further away from the voice microphone it will be able to distinguish what is background noise and what is your own voice.
    11-18-08 12:40 AM
    also I am confused in the verizon site if you go to the guided tour the guy says the noise cancellation is to help listen to the music being played
    11-18-08 12:41 AM
    The Jawbone actually has a small button that rests against your cheek rather than a second microphone.
    11-18-08 12:44 AM
    dont have the storm yet, but someone across the pond said that it was crystal clear for both him and the person he was talking to, so i'm guessing it works well
    11-18-08 12:47 AM
    The Jawbone actually has a small button that rests against your cheek rather than a second microphone.
    Oh I wasnt talking about the jawbone (I love it!!) the storm it self has a noise cancellation feature... I want to know how well that works and if you can turn it on and off.
    11-18-08 12:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD