Hey everyone

I ALWAYS have my headphones on must have the day listening to music. Before I upgraded to .99 I had .86 and the music was so so, wasn't loud and wasn't to quite.

Then I updated to .99 and the music was EXTREAMLY loud to the point where I actually had to turn down the volume for the first time, loved it though!

then after a while, its back to so so again, not loud anymore.

Yes I do have to Boost on, but just wondering if anyone noticed this at all?
    02-06-09 12:50 PM
    Hey everyone

I ALWAYS have my headphones on must have the day listening to music. Before I upgraded to .99 I had .86 and the music was so so, wasn't loud and wasn't to quite.

Then I updated to .99 and the music was EXTREAMLY loud to the point where I actually had to turn down the volume for the first time, loved it though!

then after a while, its back to so so again, not loud anymore.

Yes I do have to Boost on, but just wondering if anyone noticed this at all?
    Yeah I did I ride motorcycle and have headphones in all the time and it started out loud and than that went down to somost not being able to hear it while riding

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-09 01:15 PM
    Yeah that's been a problem on all the builds only way to keep the volume "up" is to disa le the phone ad batt pull thatll keep the volume up for the most part. Seems to be when the phone gets an alert(text email whatever) it brings the volume down. Hope that helps

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-09 02:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD