so when i used to send my pictures to facebook , well first off i sent them as an mms becuase they are clearer this way and it was good and then so i updated my os the other day and now when i sent some new pictures i took with the same camera settings as before the pictures are showing up on facebook smaller and its really annoying, any one have any ideas?
    06-04-09 06:01 PM
    How much smaller are they? For me, Facebook has always resized anything I upload that's bigger than a certain unknown size (it's never been problem enough for me to look into where the cap is).
    06-04-09 06:03 PM
    448X604 is what they used to show up as and now they are
    256X336
    06-04-09 06:06 PM
    My old mobile uploads (I haven't uploaded any recently) are also showing up as 448 x 604. Let me upload one now to see what happens. It could just be that Facebook lowered their size cap to save on bandwidth.
    06-04-09 06:30 PM
    My old mobile uploads (I haven't uploaded any recently) are also showing up as 448 x 604. Let me upload one now to see what happens. It could just be that Facebook lowered their size cap to save on bandwidth.
    why thank you kf6tac
    06-04-09 06:31 PM
    Mine are actually coming up bigger (453 x 604) now than they did before. For what it's worth, I do my mobile uploading through the Facebook app.
    06-04-09 06:35 PM
    haha, well ill try the facebook app and see what happens i just think it looks clearer with sending it as an mms, im think it might be something to do with how its being sent as an mms
    06-04-09 06:38 PM
    the service in my house is too low now to try and use the facebook up but i didnt notice that when i used to send them as an mms the picture i took in portrait was in landscape and i had to change them to portrait when they got to facebook, now they are send in the right orientation and smaller, ugh. so annoying
    06-04-09 06:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD