She is upset that I'm ALWAYS playing with my storm. She wishes I paid as much time with her as I do with my beloved storm. I told her to get a belt buckle with the blackberry logo on it. Now she won't talk to me. You know what that means? Yep more time with my storm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-10 11:27 AM
    Get her a BlackBerry too. Problem solved!

01-24-10 11:51 AM
    Get her a BlackBerry too. Problem solved!

Yup... It REALLY works. Hubby's addicted to his BB just like me!
    01-24-10 12:15 PM
    Why not try to be a bit more considerate of her feelings and put the stupid phone down once in awhile? Seriously, is a phone really more important to you than your relationship? We are dealing with the same problem here...I'm tired of competing with the iPhone and freaking Twitter (now there's a waste of your life if there ever was one...) And the isht finally hit the fan about a week ago. I don't think we will be having anymore dinners out share with Twitter.

01-24-10 12:55 PM
    Why not try to be a bit more considerate of her feelings and put the stupid phone down once in awhile? Seriously, is a phone really more important to you than your relationship? We are dealing with the same problem here...I'm tired of competing with the iPhone and freaking Twitter (now there's a waste of your life if there ever was one...) And the isht finally hit the fan about a week ago. I don't think we will be having anymore dinners out share with Twitter.

Step down off the soap box.... it's not worth it.
    01-24-10 01:00 PM
    Yup... It REALLY works. Hubby's addicted to his BB just like me!

HMMM ! a BB couple..........? LOL. I am also
    01-24-10 01:02 PM
    hahaha! that's too funny!
    01-24-10 01:07 PM
    LOL. You are suffering from what so many of us go through that have had Berries a while. Ive had one for 4 years now and my wife was constantly on me. So I got her a crimson 8310 for V Day last year-seems to have worked for the moment.
    01-24-10 01:08 PM
    Uhhhn Yeah that device won't keep you warm in bed at night. Trust me they can do alot but not that much!!!!!
    01-24-10 01:09 PM
    Uhhhn Yeah that device won't keep you warm in bed at night. Trust me they can do alot but not that much!!!!!
    All you have to do is plug your storm in and put the phone in your bed it will get warm and keep you warm!
    01-24-10 02:14 PM
    Wow, I would put down this dumb phone for months if I had a girlfriend that always wanted to talk to me and be with me. Maybe you should put things in perspective, and remember that the purpose of a phone is to connect with the people you care about in your life. If the person that you care about is right in front of you in person, than what could you possibly be needing to do on your phone all the time?
    01-24-10 03:00 PM
    Step down off the soap box.... it's not worth it.
    It is worth it...a lot of people go way overboard with their smartphones and social sites, etc. If you're spending 12 hours a day on Twitter, YouTube, and whatever and not getting anything else accomplished it's TOO FREAKING MUCH!

Wow, I would put down this dumb phone for months if I had a girlfriend that always wanted to talk to me and be with me. Maybe you should put things in perspective, and remember that the purpose of a phone is to connect with the people you care about in your life. If the person that you care about is right in front of you in person, than what could you possibly be needing to do on your phone all the time?
    You were a lot nicer about how you said it, but THANK YOU!
    01-24-10 03:25 PM
    Yeah no kidding. Once a stupid phone starts interfering wiht your social life and your relationships you really need to consider setting it down. Don't get me wrong, I lovee my blackberry, but if the girlfriend said either the Blackberry goes or she does, ill switch back to my dumbphone the next day.

01-24-10 03:42 PM
    now that theres karma sutra on my bb... it is better then having a gf....
    01-24-10 03:46 PM
    It is worth it...a lot of people go way overboard with their smartphones and social sites, etc. If you're spending 12 hours a day on Twitter, YouTube, and whatever and not getting anything else accomplished it's TOO FREAKING MUCH!
    You're posting on crackberry. What do you expect people to be addicted to? I'm sure this post was party in humor. It's really not that serious. If he wants to dump his GF for his blackberry that's his life.
    01-24-10 04:46 PM
    It was humor guys lol.

01-24-10 06:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD