I think the first line sums it up.
    11-19-08 03:05 PM
    i feel old
    Word.....
    11-19-08 03:11 PM
    I'd smash both theirs.
    11-19-08 03:17 PM
    Oh my people... you've taken this the wrong way...

The whole point WAS that THEY only want the phone because they think it's cool, and know nothing about it. And they are being childish by thinking that it'll make them cool if they get it before me... the fact that they are being so childish is what makes me mad... not the actual fact that they are getting the phone. I'm 18, they are 18 and 19 years old, and the fact that they have the "oooooooooh he got teh hologram pokecard too but I got it first so I WIN HA!" mentality is what makes me mad.

I've actually spent time looking and "researching" this phone, comparing it to the iPhone, G1, and the HTC Touch Pro, so as to make an informed decision on which phone to drop my cash on. Hope this helps clear up the OP a little... I re-read it and it did come off as kiddish... but that wasn't my point.
    11-19-08 03:19 PM
    i think what everyone was saying is that it is childish just to get mad because someone else wants the phone.
    11-19-08 03:20 PM
    I think your GAY.
    11-19-08 03:23 PM
    Hehe, definitely an Iphone rogue user....
    11-19-08 03:23 PM
    i think what everyone was saying is that it is childish just to get mad because someone else wants the phone.
    THAT is not the reason I'm mad.

I'm mad because they are acting so damn childish about the whole thing, thinking that it DOES matter to me whether they get it or not when it really doesn't. And that childish behavior in an 18 and 19 year old is pissing me off. I expected better out of them... forget it...
    11-19-08 03:24 PM
    I think your GAY.
    And I think you need to learn the difference between "your" and "you're."
    I think your GAY.
    I see what you did there.
    nononono i feel you.
    I like being the first to have things, the only person to have things and such.
    It's just... knowing about something, wanting something so bad, then having clueless people waltz in with the same thing.

I feel you.
    it's happened to me many times.
    About to happen again with the storm.
    But it's not thread material for me haha
    11-19-08 03:25 PM
    Dude MY friend was all like "dude the bb storm is sooOOOooo cool" and I was all like idk like he knew I liked it more earlier and better, so I'm all like "brah, U R PWNED"

lolocaust.
    hahahahahahahaha
    11-19-08 03:25 PM
    LOL at u getting mad cause ur friends want the phone
    11-19-08 03:26 PM
    nononono i feel you.
    I like being the first to have things, the only person to have things and such.
    It's just... knowing about something, wanting something so bad, then having clueless people waltz in with the same thing.

I feel you.
    it's happened to me many times.
    About to happen again with the storm.
    But it's not thread material for me haha
    It's not even about having it first. I could care less. And actually I was going to wait a couple weeks and see how the first Storms did, just to make sure they weren't buggy and I didn't spend my hard earned cash on something I wasn't going to like.
    11-19-08 03:27 PM
    LOL at u getting mad cause ur friends want the phone
    You're calling me childish for this, but I think you are childish for not seeing the real reason behind why I was mad.
    11-19-08 03:27 PM
    Ohhh good explanation Garetta. Do you understand the word DEEPER?
    they have the "oooooooooh he got teh hologram pokecard too but I got it first so I WIN HA!"

This thread makes me roll on the floor laughing.
    Last edited by TheMilkyWay; 11-19-08 at 03:34 PM.
    11-19-08 03:28 PM
    Ohhh good explanation Garetta. Do you understand the word DEEPER?
    they have the "oooooooooh he got teh hologram pokecard too but I got it first so I WIN HA!"

This thread makes me roll on the floor laughing.
    And I'm childish?
    11-19-08 03:29 PM
    You're calling me childish for this, but I think you are childish for not seeing the real reason behind why I was mad.
    was there a real reason...and i never said ur childish u said that
    11-19-08 03:30 PM
    I think your GAY.
    I think you're a dou che nozzle. Watch your language.

And your grammar.
    11-19-08 03:32 PM
    was there a real reason...and i never said ur childish u said that
    You didn't have to say it to imply it. Read up a couple of my posts.
    11-19-08 03:32 PM
    You didn't have to say it to imply it. Read up a couple of my posts.
    You cant be surprised by the situation though, you know people always bad mouth things they really want...but because u said it first they bad mouth it....i get what ur saying but its no big deal....whenu get the phone just tell them how awful it is
    11-19-08 03:36 PM
    Did I hear the door slam? Did she run out crying?
    11-19-08 03:36 PM
    Picture, or it didn't happen.
    D@mn it! That was going to be mine.
    11-19-08 03:45 PM
    This was my point behind my "are you storm or crackberry" thread.

I think its cool that new users are coming over to blackberry because of the Storm, but really??? We need a new section or restriction to this forum due to all the young and new users. Come friday I don't want to sift through 19 threads of "hey, anyone try this new brickbreaker game?" or "did you know you can set the left button to open any app of your choice?" or "whats blackberry messenger and PIN?".
    Yeah, but even those questions while mundane at least have something to do with the BB. The original post was so g a y for a minute I thought it was a joke. In the end, no harm done-just some lonely kid with nothing better to do.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-08 04:08 PM
    11-19-08 04:21 PM
99 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD