Seriously. So here's the situation:

I've been talking about this phone FOREVER... how I planned on getting it the moment it comes out, you know the whole business, I'm sure many of you have been saying the same things to your friends and family.

Well about a week ago, one of my good friends who has not said one word about the Storm up til now (didn't even know the name of the phone, when it was coming out, all he knew is that I was getting it) was talking to my other friend, and he says he's gonna get that new BlackBerry phone. My other friend says "You know Garrett (thats me) is getting that one right? He's been talking about it forever." So the other guy goes "Yeah. I don't care, I'll make sure I'll get it before him." Seriously... its not the fact that he'll have the phone or that he wants it, just how he thinks its important to have it before me. That's dumb. But im not dumb... <---- Didn't mean to put that, but I'll leave for comical purposes.

Friend #1 (the one who said "You know Garrett is getting...") texted me this morning and said "Guess what". I said what. He says "I think im going to get the Storm now. Its damn cool!" Again, it doesnt make me mad that he's going to have the same phone I am, it's just that just a week ago he was bad mouthing the other guy for wanting the same phone I did, and for saying he was going to get it before me. I just don't understand people sometimes... But anyways, I'll have my BB Storm on Friday, so I'm not worried about them.
    Last edited by GPStorm; 11-19-08 at 03:12 PM.
    11-19-08 02:24 PM
    And your point is....?
    11-19-08 02:27 PM
    haha wow, how old are you?
    11-19-08 02:30 PM
    Your friend should hung, drawn and quartered. The sheer audacity of this behavior is shocking. I am personally shocked, my co-workers, to whom I have shown your message are shocked, President Bush and President-Elect Obama are shocked.

And rightfully so, I might add, because this is shocking.
    11-19-08 02:32 PM
    But im not dumb...
    Folks, we have a winner....
    11-19-08 02:34 PM
    This sounds like my son... Oh he's 10.
    11-19-08 02:35 PM
    hahahahahaha wooow
    11-19-08 02:36 PM
    OP, I got a good chuckle out of this post. Thanks for making me laugh.
    Dude MY friend was all like "dude the bb storm is sooOOOooo cool" and I was all like idk like he knew I liked it more earlier and better, so I'm all like "brah, U R PWNED"

lolocaust.
    Wow that's crazy....oops, gotta run, recess bell just rang.
    11-19-08 02:38 PM
    Dude MY friend was all like "dude the bb storm is sooOOOooo cool" and I was all like idk like he knew I liked it more earlier and better, so I'm all like "brah, U R PWNED"

lolocaust.
    aww... that's funny and terrible at the same time. i feel like an arse now..

the only thing the OP forgot to mention was "ZOMFG"
    11-19-08 02:39 PM
    This was my point behind my "are you storm or crackberry" thread.

I think its cool that new users are coming over to blackberry because of the Storm, but really??? We need a new section or restriction to this forum due to all the young and new users. Come friday I don't want to sift through 19 threads of "hey, anyone try this new brickbreaker game?" or "did you know you can set the left button to open any app of your choice?" or "whats blackberry messenger and PIN?".
    11-19-08 02:42 PM
    i feel old
    11-19-08 02:42 PM
    What's awesome is the view to reply ratio on this thread...it's so ridiculous EVERYONE has to say something about it. At this point this kids like, OMGWTFBBQ!!!1!!!11!!ONE!
    11-19-08 02:43 PM
    Your friend should hung, drawn and quartered. The sheer audacity of this behavior is shocking. I am personally shocked, my co-workers, to whom I have shown your message are shocked, President Bush and President-Elect Obama are shocked.

And rightfully so, I might add, because this is shocking.
    This made my day. I bet this kid is 14, max.

He only wants this phone because it is "cool".

Maybe you should buy the 3G iPhone, I'm sure that will impress your friends at school even more.
    11-19-08 02:43 PM
    I feel like a fossil now.
    11-19-08 02:46 PM
    Lol!!!!!!!
    11-19-08 02:46 PM
    Picture, or it didn't happen.
    11-19-08 02:51 PM
    Picture, or it didn't happen.
    LMAO!!!

BRILLIANT!
    11-19-08 02:53 PM
    worst post ever
    11-19-08 02:55 PM
    I got to say that's 2 minutes of my life I'll never get back. But I don't blame him I blame CB cause you opened the door.
    11-19-08 02:57 PM
    you know what this calls for ....

Mr. GPStorm, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    11-19-08 02:57 PM
    OMG, girls! Garetta and her girlfriends are all in a tizzy. OMgawd.

ZACH I am still laughing at your post!
    11-19-08 02:58 PM
    suzy: like omg, betty said she was gonna get the storm, but only b/c i wanted the storm first. it's so like OMG tacky that she's gonna have like the same fones as me. like i can't believe it. i saw it first on the internets, and FTW she only saw it on her plasma at her daddy's job.

lauren: like no way! she is not gonna be my bff anymore, not even my bf.

suzy: she better not even be ur f, or else i won't be ur new bff

lauren: well, like omg, u have a storm, and i have the iphones so i dunno

suzy: sl*t!

lauren: wh*re!

suzy: so do u wanna go to todd's football game or what? he's so McDreaming and McSteamy1

laurn: omg totally, u read my mind
    11-19-08 02:58 PM
    lmao....^ .
    11-19-08 03:03 PM
99 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD