I'm gonna say that ole boy has created another SN by now and we will not be hearing from Scotty anymore.

As Radio said, you can get alot accoplished if you know the right people, but unless the guy working at the local sprint store had some really good ties, the system would have rejected the esn since it is not in their database. Sprint does sell sim cards for their few world phones, could be using it that way but I highly doubt it.
    03-02-09 06:32 PM
    Ok this is straight from Sprint CEO, Dan Hesse.

03-02-09 07:29 PM
    Ok this is straight from Sprint CEO, Dan Hesse.

Bahahahahaha!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-02-09 07:48 PM
    he would really have no reason to B.S. about this. As I said earlier, I'm going to call the store personally to find out whats going on. Believe me, something isn't adding up to me either.
    Don't waste your time calling... whoever answers the phone is going to laugh and say, "no, Verizon sells the Storm". I'm going to have to agree with the others here and say that either ur friend is bsing you or he's doin some shady stuff. I've seen the Storm unlocked for Tmobile and ATT only because they are GSM based. Getting the Storm to operate on Sprints network would take some serious hacking ability! And have you even seen his phone and seen it work on Sprints network??? Has he proved it to you that it will work? Let us know.
    03-02-09 09:54 PM
    Bahahahahaha!!!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAA
    03-02-09 09:55 PM
    The London Bridge is for sale in Sprint!!! honest!
    03-03-09 12:20 AM
    The London Bridge is for sale in Sprint!!! honest!
    Can I get two? They are hard to find.
    03-03-09 10:13 AM
    Can I get two? They are hard to find.
    He can sell you two but you have tp go in the back room * wink wink *

Did the op ever come back or did this thread scare him off?

03-03-09 10:17 AM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD