Odds are you are your "friend". Return it and don't become a thief.
    03-06-09 10:01 AM
    its amazing. i'm impressed. I figured with all these righteous people on here someone would have brought religion into it, not just karma. I figured its one of the ten comandments. Thou shall not steal. haha guess I just did. have fun with that now. his buddy wont get into heaven now. haha
    03-06-09 10:02 AM
    "karma" is when the phone becomes a part of a Grand Theft investigation... "Stolen" laptop, digital palmcorder, etc. becuase the owner is trying to get a insurance claim for somemore stuff.
    03-06-09 10:10 AM
    Ebay the thing. Listen if your dumb enough to loose your storm, honestly now. The phone never leaves my hand or pocket, unless its at my house charging. If your dumb enough to set at $200 phone down then leave it. You dont deserve to have it.
    03-06-09 10:14 AM
    Ebay the thing. Listen if your dumb enough to loose your storm, honestly now. The phone never leaves my hand or pocket, unless its at my house charging. If your dumb enough to set at $200 phone down then leave it. You dont deserve to have it.
    That's a depressing attitude about life.
    03-06-09 10:18 AM
    Sorry, but I actually appreciate the things I have in life. I worked hard for the money to buy my storm and my fiance's storm. (although in the end I ended up only paying $25 a piece for them) We both take VERY good care of our stuff. So if someone is careless enough to set it down somewhere and walk away, thats their own fault. I am not saying he is right for keeping it. But heck you know what when she was still on at&t if I found and Iphone, you bet I would keep it.
    03-06-09 10:21 AM
    So do I, but as someone who worked hard for the money to buy your things I would think you'd believe otherwise.
    03-06-09 10:25 AM
    Like I said, I dont let my phone out of my sight unless im at home and its charging.
    03-06-09 11:42 AM
    Mine isn't even out of my sight when it's charging, but even so, I don't think a mistake should be punished with keeping someone else's property.
    03-06-09 11:43 AM
    I can hear the thump...thump...thump of the chopper blades as the GPS police close in.
    03-06-09 12:02 PM
    well lets just see, maybe one day your mind will just slip and you'll leave your storm somewhere come right back to get it and its not there, or maybe one day you'll drop your car keys somewhere and you have to go to the dealer and get brand new locks or a new key or even maybe one day you'll leave your car window down a little and someone breaks in and strips ur car. what people deserve and dont deserve isn't predetermined. u're an as.s
    03-06-09 12:06 PM
    karma is a *****
    03-06-09 12:08 PM
    If your friend calls VZW's Customer Support and requests to activate the device, the rep. will tell him that the phone has been reported "lost" and they will recommend that he bring it to the nearest VZW store.

I don't understand why your friend thinks he can just activate a lost phone. Doesn't he have any common sense?

I'm pretty sure if he lost his phone, the first thing he'd do is call Verizon and tell them to deactivate the lost wireless device.

Sheesh...some people.
    03-06-09 12:16 PM
    *flame flame flame*
    03-06-09 12:21 PM
    Im gonna tell him its been blacklisted and try and convince him to give it to me.
    why dont u tell him that you know someone who wants to buy it but they wanna look at it first to make sure its all good. tell em its your coworker and you are gonna show him it at work the next day so he doesnt ask to go with u. then tell him that on ur break yall went to verizon to look at data plans and make sure it would be compatible with his account and they looked at the phone, told him it was stolen and wouldnt give it back. this way u do a good thing and dont ruin your friendship. look up the oweners contacts or owners info and call him and return it ! trut me, it feels good helping someone out. we ALL know the feeling of losing your phone. it SUCKS

damn..if you REALLY wanted to make sure a fellow BB owner got back his/her life in a device, you could come up with SOMETHING. come on, do the right thing!!!
    03-06-09 12:24 PM
    yeah... ever heard of 'pay it forward' karma is a 'b i t c h' man.
    03-06-09 12:30 PM
    Sorry, but I actually appreciate the things I have in life. I worked hard for the money to buy my storm and my fiance's storm. (although in the end I ended up only paying $25 a piece for them) We both take VERY good care of our stuff. So if someone is careless enough to set it down somewhere and walk away, thats their own fault. I am not saying he is right for keeping it. But heck you know what when she was still on at&t if I found and Iphone, you bet I would keep it.
    ur a LOSER. straight up. only someone with NO integrity or class would steal someones phone. and yes, it is considered stealing when you do not take all the reasonable measures to give it back. and i find it hard to believe that someone who takes shortcuts at others' expense would consider themselves a "hard worker"

you don't have to be careless or not give a f*k about your belongings in order to lose your phone. maybe it fell out of his pocket, maybe his girlfriend(who probably looks much better than your wife...usually attractive women with class aren't into your type) was using it and left it behind. or maybe he DID set it down, and accidentally left it behind. it's not hard to do, especially when there are poorly raised inbred SCUMBAGS like yourself around ready to pick up other peoples belongings at any given moment, not even giving the owner enough time to run back and get it. damn greedy broke f*ckers!! (because regardless of the "hard work" they do, they still cant make enough money to not have to steal from others..or better yet..to buy CLASS!)

i feel sorry for your wife.
    Last edited by HollyHooDx; 03-06-09 at 01:25 PM. Reason: typo
    03-06-09 12:33 PM
    ur a LOSER. straight up. only someone with NO integrity or class would steal someones phone. and yes, it is considered stealing when you do not take all the reasonable measures to give it back. and i find it hard to believe that someone who takes shortcuts' at others expense would consider themselves a "hard worker"

you don't have to be careless or not give a f*k about your belongings in order to lose your phone. maybe it fell out of his pocket, maybe his girlfriend(who probably looks much better than your wife...usually attractive women with class aren't into your type) was using it and left it behind. or maybe he DID set it down, and accidentally left it behind. it's not hard to do, especially when there are poorly raised inbred SCUMBAGS like yourself around ready to pick up other peoples belongings at any given moment, not even giving the owner enough time to run back and get it. damn greedy broke f*ckers!! (because regardless of the "hard work" they do, they still cant make enough money to not have to steal from others..or better yet..to buy CLASS!)

Damn! She got that to a point and needle. LOL Excellent!
    03-06-09 12:36 PM
    I hope you and your friend both lose your phones. Its not so hard to find a way to contact that person and return the phone. At least drop it by a VZW store and let them handle it. Just a scummy thing to do and you will realize this when the table is turned and someone is holding your Bold
    03-06-09 12:47 PM
    ur a LOSER. straight up. only someone with NO integrity or class would steal someones phone. and yes, it is considered stealing when you do not take all the reasonable measures to give it back. and i find it hard to believe that someone who takes shortcuts' at others expense would consider themselves a "hard worker"

You go Cali Girl. You can back me up anytime.
    03-06-09 12:47 PM
    Whats up guys? I was at Dave and Busters last night with some friends and one of them found a Blackberry Storm on a bench. Is there any way he can connect it and use it? Hes already on Verizon

I tried to tell him to return it to vzw store but he said hes not going to
    WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
    Keeping that phone is called something. STEALING
    That phone is not yours it still belongs to the person who lost it.
    Do what anyone with any sense in their head does. Go into contacts type in "Mom" and call this persons Mother and tell her where her child can retrieve their lost cell phone.

I can't believe anyone would want to keep someone else's personal phone. Get your own phone. **** they are two for one at verizon right now. Go buy one like anyone else.
    03-06-09 12:52 PM
    Both the OP and his "friend" are low-life pieces of sh it. They can't do anything with the phone, yet they won't bother trying to find the owner? Just plain messed up.
    03-06-09 12:57 PM
    This is why I have "reward if found" and my wife's cell number as my phones info. Hopefully if I ever lose my Storm (god forbid), people would be more intrested in the reward and not keeping the phone for themselves.
    03-06-09 01:13 PM
    OP and his friend need to suck on the barrel of a shotgun. Dickheads.

~D
    03-06-09 01:15 PM
    I would like to second the request to close this thread......

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-09 01:27 PM
161 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD