First off, either all of you had some faulty phones, the .65 OS was complete crud or I dunna what was up, but I feel bad for you. I ran the whole day running .65 OS, and upgraded last night and noticed MINOR differences, but still nice. But I LOVED this phone from the second I got it, I found myself showing everyone yesterday. I was sitting at work just clicking the screen in my pocket because I thought it was fun. Now for my lil mini review, I never experienced lag, I have never seen a "hour-glass" loading thing other than when I was setting up my phone from it's first time turned on. The only issues I have seen was once it was left flat, I turned it sideways, clicked the screen from it's black hibernation mode and it went fuzzy, but it went right away. Every once and a while the phone doesn't turn from portrait to landscape or vice versa but if I shift it back and back again it quickly corrects itself. Buggy and a little stupid, yes, but not a big deal. Lack of Wi-fi doesn't bother me because verizon's network is pretty damn zippy. Acceloremeter is zippy, highlighting anything is quick and menus are fluid. I have uploaded new OS, all my contacts, e-mails, everything with no issues and it was a breeze, even made some ringtones. I am a BB newbie btw, I think I just get techy things, I dunna. My screen is hard to click at the bottom of the screen by the call keys, (made in mexico) and I used the paper trick would made a difference, which means I will call for replacement. All in all, I have had a few issues, nothing minor, this phone is great. Within having this phone for about an hour I could already say to myself "I'm never going to anything other than a blackberry"
    12-03-08 11:00 AM
    i hope this is the same for me, when i recieve mine in the mail. EVENTUALLY!
    12-03-08 02:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD