Since you will have 2 storms, get a holster for each side, a 10 gallon hat, and you're set!
    12-08-08 09:13 AM
    lol, that would work except I have to return one of them...has there been anyword on Android coming to the storm? that would be pretty sweet...

About wiping the storm, I was unable to do it with any of those utilities...the only way I can tell that it still works is because of the red blinking LED on the front.

Zach
    12-08-08 03:13 PM
    It's possible you just had a bad unit, and it would have failed anyway without you accidentally unplugging the USB cable.

Or perhaps because you're doing it on a Mac running Windows in what amounts to a sophisticated emulator. Putting an extra virtual layer between your app and the hardware, especially when you need that app to do specific hardware manipulation such as loading a new OS onto your phone, sounds to me like it would present a world of problems.
    I was thinking the same thing, I believe the real error comes from there. I say if you can, go and use somebodys PC.
    12-08-08 03:42 PM
    Not working with boot camp, I only have macs at my house, ill see if I can get access to a PC to install stuff on.

I was using JL_cmder...how do I know it sees the blackberry? if I choose either Device Info, Eventlog, or screenshot...nothing happens except a blank notepad for the first 2 and a prompt asking me to name the screenshot...
    I would think about it. You can get an Asus eeePC for like $399 with XP just for the BB.
    12-08-08 03:45 PM
    lol, that would work except I have to return one of them...has there been anyword on Android coming to the storm? that would be pretty sweet...

About wiping the storm, I was unable to do it with any of those utilities...the only way I can tell that it still works is because of the red blinking LED on the front.

Zach
    Could be possible, they've got Linux running on the iPhone.
    12-08-08 03:46 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD