I was wondering why I was not getting any email on my actual email, well turns out my storm just stopped notifying me of my emails, is there a fix for this? I am using .103??

p.s. It was working fine before, so I know I had it set correctly, I even tryed deleting the address and then adding it again.
    02-25-09 11:04 PM
    Did you resend service books? Are your browser and BBM funcftioning normally?

or wait, do you just mean it's not making the sound anymore?
    02-25-09 11:06 PM
    yea, actually when I downgraded to .103 from .109 I had to send the service books to get my browser Icon back, everything else is working as normal, but I recieve no email notification and when I look in my email folder it says it's empty. This is kind of annoying because I bugged a guy that was making a custom theme for me quite alot. This was due to me not realizing he sent me the theme in my email already, until I actually logged in to my gmail account on my pc.

is their a specific service book I should be sending?
    02-25-09 11:23 PM
    Do you show 1xev or 1XEV in the upper right for signal type (case makes a difference)
    02-25-09 11:25 PM
    1XEV is what is on my phone all uppers.
    02-25-09 11:31 PM
    Hmm, did it just start with the OS downgrade? It's odd unless their's a data outtage of some sort in your area. Do you have another email account to test and see if that one is responding as well? Maybe one from a different provider than gmail?
    02-25-09 11:43 PM
    no, actually. I may be wrong on this, but I think it began once I started using the hybrids. As far as I can remember It worked all the way up through .103, I will try a new email address tomorrow and post my findings here. I gotta get to bed, I got work in like 5hrs. Thanks for your input so far and please stop by tomorrow if you can.
    02-25-09 11:46 PM
    all my posted on threads get subscribed to so i'll read it again sometime tomorrow :P
    02-25-09 11:50 PM
    im having this same issue and can't find a solution. everything is set back to the basics, and i even tried to remove the battery, restart the phone, dump everything on my computer and reload it, and scoured the forum. nothing makes the gmail email show on my storm. my email reconcilliation window is blank too. what can i do?
    02-26-09 05:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD