I SOLD THE DAMN THING. I sold the Storm and made some money. I was so fed up with the stupid thing with no updates, terrible camera and video recorder, battery pulls. freezing up, and all around just slow. Thanks RIM and Verizon for putting out trash and calling it a steak. For all of you that are going to say stupid things like, "I should have given it some more time" can go put you head back in the ground and burry it good. I bought the storm the day it came out, was second in line for what. GARBAGE. It's time to take out the trash!!!!!!!BOO this Phone, Boo RIM, Boo Verizon. Oh and Boo the stupid app store with $5.00 level apps for the storm.booboobooboobooboobooboobooboobooboobooboobo oboobooboobooboobooboobooboobboobooboobooboobooboo boobooboobooboobooboobooboobooboo
    04-02-09 12:21 AM
    I don't blame you if you were having that much trouble and hated it that much.

Life's to short to settle...
    04-02-09 12:23 AM
    LOL, can I ask where you sold it, I wana sell it, and im going back to my 8703e I hate this so much. PM dude.
    04-02-09 12:31 AM
    I sold it on ebay
    04-02-09 12:32 AM
    lmao! you made me laugh

yep the app store is effing ridiculous!!!

but i have to stick it out a bit longer i have only had it since feb so not completely fed up with it...YET
    04-02-09 12:33 AM
    Unlocked? What did you get for it, ballpark?
    04-02-09 12:33 AM
    Was not unlocked, but sold it for 300.00
    04-02-09 12:34 AM
    I SOLD THE DAMN THING. I sold the Storm and made some money. I was so fed up with the stupid thing with no updates, terrible camera and video recorder, battery pulls. freezing up, and all around just slow. Thanks RIM and Verizon for putting out trash and calling it a steak. For all of you that are going to say stupid things like, "I should have given it some more time" can go put you head back in the ground and burry it good. I bought the storm the day it came out, was second in line for what. GARBAGE. It's time to take out the trash!!!!!!!BOO this Phone, Boo RIM, Boo Verizon. Oh and Boo the stupid app store with $5.00 level apps for the storm.booboobooboobooboobooboobooboobooboobooboobo oboobooboobooboobooboobooboobboobooboobooboobooboo boobooboobooboobooboobooboobooboo
    So Nate, tell us how you really feel!!!!
    04-02-09 12:36 AM
    Agreed, life is too short to settle...and create an entirely new thread with a vague title to bash a CELL PHONE. The time spent posting this thread you could have done another battery pull. I have some GIF's I'd like to post in response to this considering it's not in the rants forum, but to protect innocent eyes I will refrain. Goodbye and good riddance.
    04-02-09 12:47 AM
    Hope this isn't in your future...
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f133/scammed-113978/
    04-02-09 12:59 AM
    Hope this isn't in your future...
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f133/scammed-113978/
    Based of the OP...I do.
    04-02-09 01:08 AM
    If you didn't like this post. stay the **** off it and go somewhere your wanted
    04-02-09 01:14 AM
    I wanted to go to the storm thread, not the storm rants thread smart guy. That's where this post originally belonged, and considering I DID GO THE SECTION I would care to read, I will continue to bash your stupidity thank you. Not you as a person, so keep it mind it's not a personal attack...it's an attempt to get it moved to where you should have posted your BASHING in the first place.
    04-02-09 01:21 AM

terrible camera and video recorder? freezing? no updates? all around just slow?

Doesn't describe the device I own

Nobody really minds who wants to sell or get rid of their Storm from who doesn't.

The way I see it is as long as I'm enjoying the phone and there are more updates on the way to make it even better, I'll be a happy camper
    04-02-09 01:24 AM
    Sorry to hear that...may your next phone b as great as u r!
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

04-02-09 03:28 AM
    and we should care if you sold it or not becuase??? to many of us love our phones, we don't give a rats behind if your jumping up and down since you sold it cause we don't care, and next time ******, post in the right fourm
    04-02-09 04:17 AM
    If you truly have sold your Storm that you may or may not own (who knows), why are you still in this forum? And why are you still in CB? Or is it because you have nowhere else to go?
    04-02-09 07:26 AM
    im gonna go ahead and say user error.

i updated to .113 have had 0 problems. perhaps you should get a dare or something
    04-02-09 07:44 AM
    Well, thanks for comin' out...
    04-02-09 08:03 AM
    If you didn't like this post. stay the **** off it and go somewhere your wanted
    How about, if you want to make a post that is nothing but a RANT, put it in the Storm Rants and Raves subforum where it belongs..... Or did that not occur to you, Einstein?
    04-02-09 08:10 AM
    Why do we care if you sold it seriously!!! no one cares get over yourself, but watch the new updates gunna come out very soon since you sold it and your gunna read the forums on how the phone is now the best thing in the world and your going to feel like a dumba$$.
    04-02-09 09:34 AM
    $300 seems low.

04-02-09 09:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD