Some images of my Vodafone Storm, mini review to follow after I've had a beer

11-15-08 09:33 AM
    11-15-08 09:34 AM
    Man that is a sweet piece of tech.
    Very nice!
    11-15-08 09:38 AM
    Awesome pics!! Thanks for posting. Pretty nice wallpaper too
    11-15-08 09:39 AM
    Awesome pics!! Thanks for posting. Pretty nice wallpaper too
    Thanks! The girlfriend is a proper poser, I think she'd be upset if I didn't put her foto somewhere
    11-15-08 09:41 AM
    thanks.... whetting the appetite....
    11-15-08 09:41 AM
    That's some great pictures man!!
    One question... It's a Vodafone device... Why does it say CDMA on the back?
    11-15-08 09:43 AM
    A good question but one I can't answer I'm afraid
    11-15-08 09:46 AM
    nice picks! thanks.
    that gap at the bottom got me worried
    11-15-08 09:47 AM
    anyway you can take some pics with the phone? i want to see more of its camera abilities... after the beer of course.
    11-15-08 09:48 AM
    Nice job on the pics! Thanks for sharing. I also like that you smudged/kept private the info of your contacts.

The Storm looks like it will be a great phone. Hope you enjoy it!
    11-15-08 09:48 AM
    Nice job on the pics! Thanks for sharing. I also like that you smudged/kept private the info of your contacts.

The Storm looks like it will be a great phone. Hope you enjoy it!

Thanks! I had to smudge em our really, I don't think my friends would be happy if I posted their email addresses and names to the public

As for taking a picture with the camera, its getting a touch dark here now so probably one for the morning once the sun is up again!
    11-15-08 09:52 AM
    This gap thing is really a non issue to me... My current phone has a gap much bigger than this, I can easily get my thumb nail in it, and it does not give any problems (It is HTC build and parts quality that gives problems). No crap is coming any further than the gap itself. Don't think it will be an issue.
    11-15-08 09:53 AM
    Thanks, great job on the pics! I have been waiting for your 10 posts to be up to see them
    11-15-08 09:54 AM
    That's it, I'm gettin this magnificent jewel.

I was undecided up until I saw these pictures, looks like everything is there, including a new APP store, ATT doesn't have that.

So long ATT, with all the problems people are reporting about the BOLD, I can't afford to lose productivity during the day and my fun at night.

Verizon, here I come.
    11-15-08 09:55 AM

I was undecided up until I saw these pictures, looks like everything is there, including a new APP store, ATT doesn't have that.

So long ATT, with all the problems people are reporting about the BOLD, I can't afford to lose productivity during the day and my fun at night.

Verizon, here I come.
    Hah, maybe I should be asking Verizon for some comission

One point I want to make about the photos. In some of the images there apears to be a fine mesh patern across the screen, this isn't actually visible to the naked eye, it's only viewable because of the camera I took the photos with.

I really can't stress how gorgeous the screen is
    11-15-08 10:00 AM
    I have got mine too, Been playing with it on and off all day, Its crashed about 6 times now and the only app I have loaded is google maps.

I'm slowly starting to think it was released before any prope testing was done. Needs an update soon.
    11-15-08 10:06 AM
    p3tchy, have you tried uninstalling Vodafone Live? Made mine quite a fair bit more responsive and stable
    11-15-08 10:10 AM
    As requested, just a few with the back off

11-15-08 10:11 AM

Verizon, here I come.
    Because they don't have the Storm....yet. They just have the iPhones huge app store.
    11-15-08 10:18 AM
    Glen, regarding the CDMA question from others, if you go into manage connections is there an option for EVDO or something? To my knowledge the 9530 and 9500 devices are identical except for the 9530's inclusion of the CDMA radios. Great picks by the way!
    11-15-08 10:19 AM
    Hey, thanks for the show. Now forget posting pics of the phone and post more photos of Amy.
    11-15-08 10:29 AM
    p3tchy, have you tried uninstalling Vodafone Live? Made mine quite a fair bit more responsive and stable
    Enlighten me as to how to do that?

Would like to remove all the branding if i'm honest.
    11-15-08 10:32 AM
136 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD