ok so i loved 109 i think it was the best os since that update i never had to pull the battery because of a crash anyway back to the subject. so i was updating to the new leaked os 114 and while i was updating the the DM gave me an some fatal error thing. anyhow now my storms led just flashes twice every few seconds. and when i follow the directions for un-bricking a phone i get to the part :

Load JVM and system software.

it does the arrow pointing to it then it changes to a check mark and stays there and the arrow doesnt go to the next item:

wait for device initialization.

once it gets here the red light stops flashing on the black berry and doesnt do anything else. if you need any additional info on my problem to help me just let me know
    03-11-09 01:31 PM
    You will need to wipe your storm with jl_cmdr.
    Look for instructions. I've never had to do it.
    03-11-09 01:49 PM
    You will need to wipe your storm with jl_cmdr.
    Look for instructions. I've never had to do it.
    i did that and i still get the led flashing with absolutly no screen activity
    03-11-09 02:03 PM
    im having the same problem !! someone help lol
    03-15-09 06:33 PM
    bump.......
    03-15-09 06:34 PM
    im having the same problem !! someone help lol
    Wipe your phone with JL and wait for the white screen with error message to pop up on phone. Then open up DM and reinstall OS. I assume you have your OS you want to install already installed on your computer and all other OS deleted off your computer?
    03-15-09 06:37 PM
    JL DOES NOT WORK

not yelling just letting u know

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ked-blackberry

i just tried that i think it will work
    03-15-09 06:45 PM
    JL DOES NOT WORK

not yelling just letting u know

BlackBerry 101: How to Reload the Operating System on a Nuked BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com

i just tried that i think it will work
    Yep that should work for you. Thanks for not yelling
    03-15-09 06:50 PM
    worked!!!!
    03-15-09 07:13 PM
    I had the same exact problem!! I ended up uninstalling DM and the BB device software, reinstalling, using JLCmder, then Crackmem to clean up the OS, then it worked. I think DM doesn't like to install new software twice. Just uninstall it and try again. P.S. I kept the installer for both DM and the BB OS in a folder on my desktop so I don't have to actually download the stuff again.

Good luck!

P.S. Look at the BB 101 link on fixing a nuked BB also. (above)
    03-15-09 07:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD