For all of those who have pre ordered from Best Buy I would suggest reading this and I would be there first thing in the morning.

On the first official day of pre orders I waited outside my BBY here in Beaufort, SC for about an hour. I had expected a line and well there wasn't, so needless to say I was the first one to pre order a Storm at my BBY. Fast forward to today, I got a call saying that they have only received 3!!! The BBY Mobile manager had called to see if I would wait until Saturday to get my phone!? Something didn't seem right so I went up there to find out what the heck was going on.

I went up there with an open mind thinking I might be able to get a car charger out of the deal if I waited. I waited for the manager and asked if there were 3 others that pre ordered before me? Fair is fair and if that was the case I would wait. Come to find out that people that pre ordered later then me were getting their Storms!! What kinda crap was this? I told the manager that I would have to think about it since it seemed like my pre order meant nothing.

While walking around the store, mainly to calm down from feeling like being royally screwed an BBY Mobile associate found me and told me that I was right and that it would make scene to go in the order of the pre orders. So the issue was solved but I am sure that this is going on at tons of other stores.

So i suggest going to your store in the morning and check that list. Just don't cause a riot.
    11-20-08 09:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD