Well, as we all know these phone can have some hardware problems. I just wanted to list what i went through and to tell everyone not to give up. Dont settle for a half *** phone.

Storm #1 : The back button would only work if you hit it extremely hard, very annoying

Storm #2 : GPS did not work at all

Storm #3 : Screen was loose wouldnt click in the corners just an over all PITA

Storm $4 : Perfect. Screen clicks exactly the same anywhere you try it. GPS works. All buttons feel great.

If you are debating just settling for a phone with a business card in the back or some other BS problem, dont do it. Keep going back until you get one that makes you happy.
    12-20-08 01:12 AM
    Well, as we all know these phone can have some hardware problems. I just wanted to list what i went through and to tell everyone not to give up. Dont settle for a half *** phone.

Storm #1 : The back button would only work if you hit it extremely hard, very annoying

Storm #2 : GPS did not work at all

Storm #3 : Screen was loose wouldnt click in the corners just an over all PITA

Storm $4 : Perfect. Screen clicks exactly the same anywhere you try it. GPS works. All buttons feel great.

If you are debating just settling for a phone with a business card in the back or some other BS problem, dont do it. Keep going back until you get one that makes you happy.
    Uhhhh, how many good wives are former???
    12-20-08 01:13 AM
    I lucked out. I got my Storm this past Monday, and it was PERFECT right out of the box. The screen is clicky as ****, and responds great everywhere.
    12-20-08 01:15 AM
    This sounds like me, I'm on my 4th (and final) Storm now.

1st - First batch w/ the screen prob

2nd - Same batch, same prob

3rd - Screen was better, battery cover was screwed

4th - PERFECT

** Only sad thing is for some reason the 3rd's screen was much "prettier" than the others ... didnt use it long enough to tell how, but everything just seemed to "pop" more. But as I need a BB to be a BB, I kept the one that was best for typing
    12-20-08 01:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD