Well, I've so far enjoyed most of the experience with my first blackberry. There are a couple of problems other people seem to be having though, like the random freezes, the screen not clicking in the corners, etc. I've thought long and hard about it and I think I am going to return the phone and get a new storm since today is the last day before my contract is locked in. I'm still not sure on this though.
    Anyways, I need to wipe my phone before I take it to the store so they can't tell me no to replacing it due to running .95. Ive heard all about JL and a couple others, but I need to do a wipe quick where there won't be any problems in store. What's the best way and quick instructions? Thanks a lot in advance!
    01-31-09 01:15 PM
    01-31-09 01:22 PM
    thats typical hey its a storm what do you epect
    01-31-09 01:34 PM
    Yeah, do the wipe that was already mentioned. That guide is great. Keep in mind that the "30 days" is only if you want to return the storm for a refund or switch it out for something else. Anytime there is something wrong with the phone, Verizon is really good about getting a replacement within the year.
    01-31-09 02:45 PM
    You still don't have to fully return. I was in the same boat the other day, I ended up calling cs and got a 15day extension for the return.
    01-31-09 02:50 PM
    You still don't have to fully return. I was in the same boat the other day, I ended up calling cs and got a 15day extension for the return.
    How did you manage to pull that one off?
    01-31-09 10:18 PM
    am I the only one to notice he said he's running .95? lynch em! :P
    01-31-09 10:48 PM
    I did notice that, but I thought I might have somehow missed the million threads saying .95 was out
    01-31-09 10:50 PM
    How did you manage to pull that one off?
    I just called and asked on the 29th day. I said I was unhappy with the performance of the phone, but wanted to give it some more time, they were more than happy to give me another 15 days.

Oh, and I got it unlocked just in case I went over and then decided to sell it.
    01-31-09 11:07 PM
    hmmm....I'm on day 29 also, maybe I will give them a call
    01-31-09 11:13 PM
    Yeah, but within 30 days you are entitled to a new phone. After that they can give you a refurbished Storm. I suspect that the 15 day extension is just to return the phone and only be charged the $35 restocking fee.
    02-01-09 03:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD