is there any way to get rid of the big mute button where it is? its drivein me f@@in crazy, it gets hit every pther call by mistake wit my cheek and it wont unmute sometimes... this one thing is dumb as **** that you cannot lock the phone will in a call that would solve the problem...
    anyone have a workaround for this? thanks for lettin me vent...lmao
    Corey
    03-02-09 03:03 PM
    No, short of running a leaked OS to alleviate this issue somewhat (due to change they made), you don't have any other option with the official OS.

You could either bring up the keypad with an upswipe or hit Home to flip to home screen to get out of Phone app while on a call to keep from pressing the buttons, but that's about it. It's been discussed.
    03-02-09 03:07 PM
    Why not just use something like TalkLock. It automatically locks the screen after the call connects. I've been using it since I got my Storm back in December and it works great. And you can't beat the cost...Its Free.
    03-02-09 03:21 PM
    ^^ do this, or Stormlock. Works great.
    03-02-09 03:29 PM
    awesome thank you i was jus trying to find where it shows me how to install one of the beta versions, i just downloaded .85 or is there a more reliable one? from what i found i feel comfy tryin .85
    im down wit beta,even runnin win7 n luv it
    storm lock / talk lock, sounds like s good idea too, i assume i can find that in the applications?
    thanks for your quick replies
    Corey
    03-02-09 03:35 PM
    109 is the latest for CDMA. STAY AWAY FROM .8X VERSIONS AND EARLY .9X.

Be aware that there have been reported issues installing BB OSs via Win7. Keeping Win7 updated to latest patches seems to stabalize things, but keep in mind you run a higher risk then XP or Vista users. Just FYI.
    03-02-09 03:38 PM
    TalkLock is a 3rd party app, so you'll need to download it first.

I cant post links yet, so can't give you the URL. But just google Talklock blackberry and it will bring you the CellAvant site where you can download it from.
    03-02-09 04:44 PM
    storm lock!
    03-02-09 04:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD