I am waiting on windows live search to work on the storm. Also has anyone been able to get ride of the lag while typing on the netn

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-08 06:26 AM
    is there a opera mini download for the storm? I downloaded the 4.2 but cant get it work (cursor does not work)

thanks any info..

11-28-08 06:36 AM
    anyone running E-Mobile Today, by any chance? no free trial, for some reason, so hesitant to pick it up without some testimonials.
    11-28-08 07:06 AM
    I run Viigo, TheStreet, Facebook, Myspaceand AIM right now.
    11-28-08 07:36 AM
    Hope this isn't the wrong place for this post but a few of you mentioned facebook app. I had it on my pearl but on the storm it appears to have a small screen and the keyboard is in the way. I checked for a compatibility option but was not listed. Any ideas? Thanks.
    11-28-08 07:39 AM
    Google maps in the Application centre on the phone guys, other than that let Google be your buddy.
    Last edited by DazT; 11-28-08 at 07:54 AM.
    11-28-08 07:49 AM
    Google maps in the Application centre on the phone guys, other than that let Google be your buddy.
    google maps is not in the application center of my phone, am i missing something?

And not to beat a dead horse but has anyone confirmed 100% if the RIM AIM program uses SMS or Data? I would assume it would be data if its on a smartphone, and sms on a regular phone with no data plan.
    11-29-08 05:12 AM
    I believe it's sms. I know it's that way with yahoo. My buddy picked it up without unlimited text and went WAY over due to chatting.
    11-29-08 07:18 AM
    I like AudibleAir (audible.com Audio Book reader) but they don't have a Storm version available yet.
    11-29-08 07:20 AM
    My favorites are Viigo,Myspace,Flycast(radio), Youmail, Opera Mini, and youtube
    12-01-08 08:54 AM
    thanks all for your input. I'm able to view the wetherbug info from within the IE brower, but could someone please repost the link to install the app?

Thanks
    12-01-08 10:42 AM
    youtube, myspace, facebook, weather.com, need a decent sports app, and one where i can get movie times...anyone can help out with that?
    12-01-08 10:51 AM
    anyone know of an alternative program to viigo? mine is SUPER laggy. pressing the back button takes like 2 minutes to go back sometimes.
    12-01-08 10:53 AM
    anyone know of an alternative program to viigo? mine is SUPER laggy. pressing the back button takes like 2 minutes to go back sometimes.
    Scroll your finger to go back. It's beta version.
    12-01-08 12:04 PM
    This is a known glitch in the beta of Viigo (it's in the release notes). You can either hold the Back button down a little longer, press the Back button a second time, or swipe your finger across the screen to get it "unstuck" (the swipe only works if you've pressed the Back button and Viigo is stuck part-way).

The easist is to just get in the habit of holding the Back button until the whole screen has gone back a page.

EDIT: Damn nafiz011 beat me to it...only because it took me no less than FOUR tries to get the darn post up! Is it me or are the Crackberry forums running VERY slowly these last couple of days?
    Last edited by Habious; 12-01-08 at 12:08 PM.
    12-01-08 12:06 PM
    This is a known glitch in the beta of Viigo (it's in the Is it me or are the Crackberry forums running VERY slowly these last couple of days?
    Yes, EXTREMELY SLOW...
    12-01-08 01:15 PM
    Yes, I keep timing out.
    12-01-08 02:29 PM
    peekawho, googlemaps, facebook, myspace, aim, msn, instango beta.. (will eventually replace the aim msn etc)

viigo
    good call on instango...! I have been looking for such an app for a while now.

Thanks!
    02-23-09 08:31 AM
    I am not sure if you are aware of this, but there is a thread under the Storm header called 3RD Party Apps. One of the first three stickies is a thread with links to all of the apps.

It lists them as free and pay for. It has been maintained rather well by the same guy pretty much since the Storm came out.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/bl...thread-107305/
    Last edited by Pharaoh45; 02-23-09 at 09:06 AM. Reason: added link to thread for 3PA's.
    02-23-09 08:54 AM
    SoftReset, QuickLaunch & Google Maps for apps.

Appleberry is you're wanting a theme.
    02-23-09 09:06 AM
    Other than email (BES), calendar and Browser, there are 3 I use. Garmin Mobile, TalkLock, and FileManager.

Other than about cool Themes I got here on Crackberry, that's all I need. But love my music and videos.
    02-23-09 09:32 AM
    Opera Mini is great and you have that. FYI OPERA MINI IS THE ONLY WEB BROWSER WHERE YOU CAN OPEN MULTIPLE TABS! Another great app is Beejive IM. Great app. You can find it in the Blackberry Appworld. Also go to the website getjar dot com. App-solutely (lol) Everything for Nokia, BlackBerry, Android, Samsung, Sony Ericsson, LG, Palm.[/url] from opera mini will give you THOUSANDS of great, free apps. I have about 10 from them on my phone. They have this program called bluescanner and it's a game by locating blue tooth.
    08-19-10 01:34 PM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD