02-20-09 09:58 AM
57 123
tools
    what is the purpose/function of the youtube app? wouldn't you have the same functionality by going to m.youtube.com?

The youtube app is really slick except for the video quality. Until that is fixed I just installed the launcher to the mobile website.
    02-19-09 05:29 PM
    I think that quicklaunch is the number one app that I use. I have my speed dials and my most used programs there. I also use weatherbug for great weather information and Google Maps that now works with GPS will get you anywhere you need to go.
    02-19-09 05:34 PM
    AIM
    CaptureIt
    guitarTuner
    Myspace
    QuickPull
    StormPiano
    StormSketch
    VVM
    VZ Nav
    Yahoo Msgr
    02-19-09 05:47 PM
    Brother, I have owned Blackberry's since the 8700 Series. I am just not used to some of these apps being talked about. That's all I am trying to say.
    Then you should be very aware as to how you can find all the information you need on those apps. A search here will probably be all you need, Google is also your friend. The information is already available, don't know why anyone needs to replicate the same information.
    02-19-09 07:40 PM
    Dude nobody had slacker on here! That is my most used app right now
    Huh? I know I did as well as several others. A great application and priced right.
    02-19-09 07:42 PM
    The youtube app is really slick except for the video quality. Until that is fixed I just installed the launcher to the mobile website.
    Video quality seems to be very good on my phone.

what is the purpose/function of the youtube app? wouldn't you have the same functionality by going to m.youtube.com?
    youtube.com is just a web page with a media player embedded in it. The app is actually a youtube player application, so it's full screen.

Weatherbug (and for the person who said Weatherbug's forecast was limited, do you know that you can swipe sideways on a day and you get a more detailed forecast...and then you can swipe again and get hour by hour forecast? How is that not detailed enough?)
    Wow, I love the Weatherbug app and I didn't even know about this functionality. That's awesome - thanks!
    02-20-09 09:40 AM
    Viigo
    Google Maps and Sync
    twitterberry
    Smartflicks
    Wall street journal app
    AP mobile news
    VYmail
    Trapster
    Slacker
    Poynt - Search for movies is awesome as well as other businesses,
    Facebook
    vibe and ring
    Quick pull or Soft reset both do the same. Quick pull allows you to schedule a time to reset your berry. I use Quick Pull for that reason.
    ACCUWeather push - its a descent weather app. Until they either fix weather bug or another weather app emerges. I installed weather bug a few times and every time it froze my Storm. Others have had luck with it and others have not so its a hit or miss app.
    Last edited by cuban_dudeca; 02-20-09 at 10:00 AM.
    02-20-09 09:58 AM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD