Anybody else notice this with the .148 OS release? The music doesn't seem to want to play until I raise or lower the volume, then it pushes the audio through. Until then it's silent.

Any work-around for this? It's very annoying, especially when out for a bike ride or at the gym.

Thanks!
    Brady
    06-02-09 02:08 PM
    I have this same problem! I don't think there are any fixes other than just waiting for a new OS. It sucks but it's not as bad as on previous OSs when it did it for EVERY new song. That was terrible.
    06-02-09 03:40 PM
    Just found other people are having the same problem. Search for .148 Media player issues. I would post a link, but since I have fewer than 10 posts, Crackberry won't let me - sorry.

I'm simply amazed that other OSes did not pass VZW quality control, but this did. This is a HUGE issue for using the phone, in my opinion.
    06-02-09 03:52 PM
    I've been on .148 since it was leaked and I have the same issue.......although I also had it with .132. It is really annoying, but it is true that it doesn't happen quite as often as it did before. This seems like a pretty major bug to me and i'm surprised it hasn't received more attention. Maybe we'll get lucky with the next leaked OS. The only thing that i've found that fixes it is to run Quickpull. That seems to work until I get another message alert or call. Then I have to start over.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-09 05:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD