Let me start by saying that I have attempted a fairly lengthy search of the other threads to see if could find a resolution. I found a couple of other people having the same exact problem, but no one responded with any ideas.

Earlier today I was listening to my music on my Storm 9530with the .109 OS and everything was great. After lunch I tried to do it again and I got nothing. I am able to pull up the music, I see the album art with all the buttons at the bottom, but nothing happens when I hit the play button or the button for the next song. I have done two battery pulls and it doesn't make a difference. I have played these tracks before and they have worked just fine. This is my first post, but I have read many threads getting great advice from all of you seasoned veterans and I appreciate all of it.
    03-19-09 03:08 PM
    I had the same problem a couple times yesterday. Mine were MP3 files that reside on my card. I eventually got it to work after doing a couple power offs and battery pulls. While troubleshooting, I tried to play the demo "John Mayer" video that came with the device and has worked fine in the past and it just displayed a green box in the upper right that said something to the effect of "Loading Video". The message displayed for over a minute before I finally pulled the battery.

This is a major bummer and it would be nice to get to the bottom of it. Trying to pull a battery while walking a puppy in 20 degree blustery weather is not a joy
    03-27-09 09:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD