Alright so i noticed that the volume in my media player (mp3 player) wasnt going up high enough for my needs on .75. I mean it was horrible, even with audio boost turned on. Upgraded to .85 and noticed some ear splitting sound!! Any reason for that? And for future reference, is there any way to make the audio Louder.

runnin .85
    01-12-09 12:49 AM
    My sound at .75 is bloody loud

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-09 01:51 AM
    I notice that a bass heavy song, High Roller (Crystal Method), has waves of volume. Meaning, when the bass is supposed to hit, the volume seems to decrease, then back up, like waves. Crap earphones maybe, which Im trying to fix for another reason, but if some are having ear splitting sound, please let us know your settings. Thanks.
    01-12-09 12:05 PM
    yes same for me as well i ride a motorcycle and listen to music off my phone while riding and on .75 it's just 2 damn low. the wind noise over turns the music and i lose the point of listening to it if .85 is much louder i might choose to update just for that reason but what other positives and negatives came from the .85? thanks to anyone who reply's
    01-12-09 11:44 PM
    Alright so i noticed that the volume in my media player (mp3 player) wasnt going up high enough for my needs on .75. I mean it was horrible, even with audio boost turned on. Upgraded to .85 and noticed some ear splitting sound!!
    You should definitely upgrade to .86 then. I noticed it to, and it ticked me off. I use my music player everyday in the mornings when I am getting ready for work, and I have been so much happier with .85 than .75, but .86 is perfect.
    01-12-09 11:48 PM
    i think the level of .86 is that comparable to ipods. the EQ isnt THAT great compared to the iphone but overall volume is upthere. 9/10!! keep it comin!
    01-13-09 02:24 AM
    agreed!!!!!
    01-13-09 02:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD