Please Help Me!
    I wiped out my ENTIRE Itunes library and cannot get it back. I was able to go to my old computer and get quite a bit back but ya...
    Anyway, I am trying to transfer music to my Storm and I dont understand why there are about 4 different ways to transfer music in the Desktop Manager. I decided to sync with itunes and transfer via VCast/Rhapsady. Now then... I have a quite a few duplicate songs where some wont work but the duplicate will. Or a duplicate where one sounds scratchy and the other is good. I dont understand and I have spent the last 4 solid days transferring and deleting from the device and re-transferring etc... I had to purchase a DRM ripper to change itunes stuff over etc.. I am LOST IN THE SAUCE! Please help, this is my first blackberry and I WAS excited but am starting to loose my patience.
    02-06-09 02:54 PM
    I don't use any of the methods within DM to transfer my music to the storm. I just use the drag and drop method with mass storage mode. I find this method to be a lot quicker than using DM. This method only works with music that aren't DRM. I would remove all the DRM from your songs and then use this method to see if the results are better for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-09 11:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD