hello bb world. SOOO i just Got my STORM! i need help with everything. this may be a cluts question but i am very new to the BB world and i have tons of questions. but one i wanna ask right now is: Is it possible to download Music and Listen to music Without having V-Cast. now as your reading this and Laughing. keep in mind i juss got my phone a few days ago and its my first blackberry.

yeh ima newb. who cares!

get at me tho

jApBeRRy!
    Last edited by jApBeRRy; 05-19-09 at 12:55 AM.
    05-19-09 12:52 AM
    It is possible. You can take the .mp3 or whatever files you have on your computer and transfer them to your phone. Plug your phone into your usb on your computer (Idr if you have to enable mass media storage or not for this). Then, your computer should install the drivers for your phone if it hasn't already and once that is done you should be able to go to "my computer" and see the blackberry device listed. Click on the device twice and once that folder is open all you have to do is drag and drop. Depending on what computer you're running, Mac or windows, and then what kind of windows you're running there may be a few different steps, but this is the basic outline for it. And welcome to the world of bb's!!
    05-19-09 12:59 AM
    You can also stream music via Pandora- it's a free app. You can set up your own custom playlists by entering some of your favorite artists or songs. It's pretty sweet- check it out on BB AppWorld...
    05-19-09 01:06 AM
    You can also stream music via Pandora- it's a free app. You can set up your own custom playlists by entering some of your favorite artists or songs. It's pretty sweet- check it out on BB AppWorld...
    I recommend pandora or slacker. I use slacker! Both free so you cant go wrong
    05-19-09 01:14 AM
    thanks for the reply's will do!
    05-19-09 01:16 AM
    Once you learn how to use mass media mode its really easy. Cause then you can just drag and drop files on to your memory card. These things really are cool

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-09 06:32 AM
    Try doubletwist also. its a program that works exactly like itunes and allows u to sync your bb with music. i find it much easier than any music manager RIM has released. if you have a mac, this or drag and drop files is the way to go.
    05-19-09 07:07 AM
    I'm interested in this also. When I try to load music onto my Storm, some of the music files are MPEC4 and won't play on the phone. Only about 40 of my music files open up with the hour glass icon. I've used Itunes to download to my computer. Is there a way to convert them?

Thanks
    05-19-09 07:44 AM
    You can also use itunes. Just open it up, and drag the songs from itunes to your music folder on your SD card.
    06-04-09 06:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD